Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Transmitter Swap
1204 3 2019-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jake Phantom 3 S
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

Does anyone know if a Mavic Pro transmitter can be used on a Mavic Mini. I'm thinking of buying a used Mavic Pro transmitter to use on a Mavic Mini.
2019-11-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Jake Phantom 3 S. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I am sorry to say that the remote controller ( transmitter ) of the DJI Mavic Pro is not compatible with the DJI Mavic Mini and vice versa. This is because the DJI Mavic Pro uses Occusync transmission and the DJI Mavic Mini uses WiFi transmission system. Thank you.
2019-11-23
Use props
Jake Phantom 3 S
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-23 14:21
Hello and good day Jake Phantom 3 S. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I am sorry to say that the remote controller ( transmitter ) of the DJI Mavic Pro is not compatible with the DJI Mavic Mini and vice versa. This is because the DJI Mavic Pro uses Occusync transmission and the DJI Mavic Mini uses WiFi transmission system. Thank you.

Thanks, I didn't think it would work, but hoped it  did. I like the information and screen on the Mavic Pro transmitter.
2019-11-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Jake Phantom 3 S Posted at 11-25 15:39
Thanks, I didn't think it would work, but hoped it  did. I like the information and screen on the Mavic Pro transmitter.

You are very much welcome  Jake Phantom 3 S. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. .
2019-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules