Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Shaky video - Update.
753 5 2019-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Knapweed
lvl.4
Canada

Since the video of my first flight showing video shake was posted, my Mini has not presented the problem again. I'm thinking it was just a teething problem that sorted itself out with a bit of use. I have cancelled my return as the problem is no longer manifest. Should it become a problem at a later date, I have 'Refresh' to fall back on, so I feel well covered.

I have to give a shout out for DJI Support throughout this process. All replies to my queries were prompt and the staff showed commendable patience in dealing with my fears. So, I'm pleased to say I've still got my baby and my experience with DJI support gives me great confidence that any future problems that may arise, will be handled quickly and professionally.
2019-11-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Knapweed. Thank you for sharing these information and it is great to know that your DJI Mavic Mini is working great. If you have any other concerns or inquiry with your DJI Mavic Mini and with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2019-11-23
Use props
KlooGee
Captain
Flight distance : 16641309 ft
  • >>>
United States

Glad to hear it!  Its a fun little drone when its working correctly!
2019-11-23
Use props
Knapweed
lvl.4
Canada

KlooGee Posted at 11-23 13:36
Glad to hear it!  Its a fun little drone when its working correctly!

Thanks, Mate. How's your new one coming on; I haven't seen a new video for a few days? Having fun, I hope.
2019-11-23
Use props
KlooGee
Captain
Flight distance : 16641309 ft
  • >>>
United States

Knapweed Posted at 11-23 13:50
Thanks, Mate. How's your new one coming on; I haven't seen a new video for a few days? Having fun, I hope.

Finally got it out for some extended flying yesterday and had a blast.  So far so good!
2019-11-23
Use props
Knapweed
lvl.4
Canada

KlooGee Posted at 11-23 13:51
Finally got it out for some extended flying yesterday and had a blast.  So far so good!

Brilliant! I look forward to your new video when you have the time.
2019-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules