Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
go 4 app crahsing
684 3 2019-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NPFD
lvl.1

United States

When I start from default I can not choose my Matrice 210 V2 qaircraft, It only works using Maveric pro.. I updated the go 4 to curerent verion and then it now shows a inspire on the screen but then goes right to a screen that says Current DJI Deivce: Phanom 4, Use the DJI GO App for this device, However when I push OK its brings me right abck tot he main menue. Why cant I see my Matrice 210 V2 as an otpion??? I can only see it on the screen as an option  when my Aircraft is turned off.

2019-11-24
Use props
Keule
Captain
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

With the M200 V2 series aircraft, you must use Pilot app or Groundstation Pro.
2019-11-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. The DJI Matrice 200 series only uses the DJI Pilot App. We cannot use the said drone to work using the DJI Go 4 or DJI GO application since the aircraft is not supported by this application. I will highly recommend you to download the DJI Pilot Application for you to use with your drone to avoid any issues. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-11-24
Use props
NPFD
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-24 15:17
Hi, thank you for reaching out. The DJI Matrice 200 series only uses the DJI Pilot App. We cannot use the said drone to work using the DJI Go 4 or DJI GO application since the aircraft is not supported by this application. I will highly recommend you to download the DJI Pilot Application for you to use with your drone to avoid any issues. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Thank you...
I could not see that in the mannul... So what setting would I use to SLOW my Drone down... ie... Controls.. I ant to be able to adjust the stick controls so I can only go so fast no matter how far forward I push the stick.. I want to do this for all stick controls
TY
2019-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules