Releasing Batteries from the Triple Holder
3947 4 2019-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mtnlandpix
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I have found it extremely difficult to release batteries from the Triple Holder that comes with the Flymore Combo.  Any tips?  I have started charging one at a time in the drone since they are so difficult to remove from the triple holder.  (Magazine or whatever you call it.)  Thanks!
2019-11-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day mtnlandpix. I am sorry to know that you are having problems in removing your DJI Mavic Mini Intelligent Flight Batteries from the DJI Mavic Mini Two-Way Charging Hub. I hope that our valued DJI co pilots who has the said charging hub can give out there best recommendation on the said matter. In addition, with regards to this issue the DJI Mavic Mini Two-Way Charging Hub it is designed for the battery to be well secured while charging and while on transit. Rest assured that I will forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. For reference I will be posting a link where in you can find the DJI Mavic Mini Two-Way Charging Hub user guide ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Mini/Accessories/Mavic_Mini_Two-Way_Charging_Hub_User_Guide_v1.0_multi.pdf ). Thank you.
2019-11-24
Use props
Photobomber
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58301 ft
United Kingdom

Stick your fingernail into the tab and pull it straight up, there is a small springloaded clip type piece in there that when pushed in allows the battery to come out.
2019-11-24
Use props
Jollyroger Hobbies
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17392 ft
United States

Photobomber Posted at 11-24 13:23
Stick your fingernail into the tab and pull it straight up, there is a small springloaded clip type piece in there that when pushed in allows the battery to come out.

This^^^

I had problems at first too. But the problem wasn't the hub or batteries. It was me and my technique  To you have to push in that locking tab (can be difficult for us large hand guys) then once the tab is pushed down (or up, which ever way you have the hub in your hands) and pull the battery straight out. The battery is not spring loaded and does not pop out once the locking tab is released. You have to pull it out yourself. Once I learned this, i got used to it.

DJI, you know? that would be a really cool feature to have for future versions. Have the battery spring (pop) up once you release the locking tab. Would make it so much easier
2019-11-24
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1104163 ft
  • >>>
United States

I complained too. They were not designed for persons without long fingernails or fat fingers. I am getting much better at getting them out. If they had added a mm or two to the release it would have been easier to press in. Still not easy to grip. Either way with enough practice it will get easier.
2019-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules