804 5 2019-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I perform a 22' 29" flight with my Mavic Mini using my iPad Mini5.
Flight record is correct viewing it on the iPad Mini 5 DJI Fly.
However, if I view somewhere else, IE iPhone XR DJI Fly, the data says it was only a 5 minute flight.
I use Drone Logbook and they verify the latter data.
In addition, almost all of the data pulled from the DJI server is incorrect.
Duration, altitude, distance, Etc...

2019-11-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Pmshop. Thank you for bringing this query to us and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to sync your flight records on your IPad Mini 5 and also try to sync all of your flight records on using your iPhone XR then restart all the devices to see if the problem persists. In addition, can you please send us a screenshot showing the flight records on the 2 mobile devices for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-11-24
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-24 15:07
Hi, Pmshop. Thank you for bringing this query to us and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to sync your flight records on your IPad Mini 5 and also try to sync all of your flight records on using your iPhone XR then restart all the devices to see if the problem persists. In addition, can you please send us a screenshot showing the flight records on the 2 mobile devices for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

One step ahead of you. I followed a recommendation to uninstall and re-install the app. When I re-synced, all mobile devices showed the faulty logs, so I started over and deleted all logs and made a new flight.
Here are the screen shots from the Mini 5 and the XR:
iPad Mini 5 is what the Mavic Mini was flown on and the iPhone Xr is the additional mobile device synced to the account.

2019-11-24
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Hi, Pmshop. Thank you for bringing this query to us and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to sync your flight records on your IPad Mini 5 and also try to sync all of your flight records on using your iPhone XR then restart all the devices to see if the problem persists. In addition, can you please send us a screenshot showing the flight records on the 2 mobile devices for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

2 more flights and two more incorrect logs.
On the device use to fly, the records are correct.
But if it syncs with a data log service or another mobile device with DJI Fly, it is incorrect.

Flight device iPad mini 5 with iPadOS 13.2.3 logs display the following:
Distance 337ft Altitude 380ft Duration 21 min
Distance 413ft Altitude 390ft Duration 25 min

on the iPhone Xr with iOS 13.2.3 sync logs display the following:
Distance 39ft Altitude 19ft Duration 1 min
Distance 16ft Altitude 13ft Duration 1 min

Even worse on the logbook I upload to.
The flight was 1 second and could not identify the drone used or the battery.
The drone used and battery was working 24NOV19.

Attached file DJIFlightRecord_2019-11-25_[06-53-38] is right out of the iPad
Attached file 2019.11.25-6889-DJI is what comes out of the server

The 2019.11.25-6889-DJI is what was downloaded from Drone Logbook and is identical to what is downloaded from Air Data

2019.11.25-6889-DJI.zip

12.68 KB, Down times: 0

DJIFlightRecord_2019-11-25_[06-53-38].zip

1.44 MB, Down times: 0

2019-11-25
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Hi, Pmshop. Thank you for bringing this query to us and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to sync your flight records on your IPad Mini 5 and also try to sync all of your flight records on using your iPhone XR then restart all the devices to see if the problem persists. In addition, can you please send us a screenshot showing the flight records on the 2 mobile devices for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

More data/ info has been uploaded to this topic.
Please review and get it to the proper teams please.
2019-11-26
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

GOT IT!

I tried using the iPhone Xr as the mobile device used for flying and it synced with the DJI database perfectly.
After that, I was able to pull the data to Drone Logbook and Air Data.

Using iOS 13.2.3 from an iPhone works

Using iPadOS 13.2.3 from an iPad does not.

Please remind your engineers there are TWO apple operating systems now for Apple mobile devices

Also after syncing, the most current flight log from the iPhone is NOT appearing on the iPad.
2019-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules