Mimo Keeps Disconnecting
4665 8 2019-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZenDenVideo
New

United States

Hello!

I verified that I am using the latest Mimo app on my Android phone but at times, the app keeps disconnecting. I'll be in camera mode via bluetooth but suddenly, it will disconnect and then reconnect itself, but this action interrupts my shot. I don't know if this is a bluetooth issue or an app issue but I did see at least one forum thread in which someone said that a forthcoming update might resolve this issue. Is this true or is there some other troubleshooting I could do that might remedy this problem?

Thanks!

BG
2019-11-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day BG. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application to see if the issue will still persists? In addition may I know the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Please keep us posted for us to assists you further. Thank you.
2019-11-24
Use props
Brumand
lvl.1
Germany

same here. It is not possible to take time-lapses...
2019-11-27
Use props
Brumand
lvl.1
Germany

any updates about DJI app patching its issues on android devices?
2019-12-12
Use props
fansf132df86
New
India

I am facing the same issue on using OM4 with Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.  It was working perfectly fine but a couple of days back, this issue started happening.
2021-8-23
Use props
djiuser_QV6OyNRZw3Ij
New

Saudi Arabia

I am having the exact same issues with my OM5 and my Galaxy S21 Ultra.  It was fine last weekend but this weekend it is constantly disconnecting.  Once it disconnects it sometimes reconnects but other times I need to unpair it from my phone then re-pair again.  Sometimes the green connected light is showing but in the app it is saying it is disconnected.  When i switch from the app to the native Galaxy camera i can still use the DJI button to take photographs so I know it is connected.  I have tried uninstalling the app then redownloading from the site and reinstalling but same issue.  I have also updated the firmware today as requested by the app (after 6 attempts due to constant disconnection).  Is there any way to fix this issue?  My gimbal is only about 3 weeks old so if this is not fixable then I will have no option but to return it for a refund.
2021-12-18
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

I have threads that are about testing compatible and non-compatible phones for the DJI Mimo app and Pocket 2. While this question is not about all of those things, the threads also contain a section of troubleshooting tips to solve possible connection problems, those apply to other devices using the Mimo app. Maybe something in those could help you?

To see the phone version of the thread with the troubleshooting section, check out https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=235190

I hope your problem will be solved, still investigating it myself too, as I occasionally have this same problem but with the Pocket 2.
2021-12-30
Use props
djiuser_XAZNNkynFKTB
New

Nepal

djiuser_QV6OyNRZw3Ij Posted at 2021-12-18 05:11
I am having the exact same issues with my OM5 and my Galaxy S21 Ultra.  It was fine last weekend but this weekend it is constantly disconnecting.  Once it disconnects it sometimes reconnects but other times I need to unpair it from my phone then re-pair again.  Sometimes the green connected light is showing but in the app it is saying it is disconnected.  When i switch from the app to the native Galaxy camera i can still use the DJI button to take photographs so I know it is connected.  I have tried uninstalling the app then redownloading from the site and reinstalling but same issue.  I have also updated the firmware today as requested by the app (after 6 attempts due to constant disconnection).  Is there any way to fix this issue?  My gimbal is only about 3 weeks old so if this is not fixable then I will have no option but to return it for a refund.
I am having the exact same problem with my new om4 se with s21ultra..  i bought it just today and the mimo app version 1.7.10 with latest firmware automatically connects and then disconnects and again connects and again disconnects and again...... i am able to only snap photo or start and stop recording video with my native app , nth more than that.. its horrible.. i will have to return this.. a new gimbal which doesn't connects from the very beginning is disgusting..
2022-1-15
Use props
Mathieu Tortuyaux
lvl.1

France

For my part, my S21 ultra, the BT keeps on disconnecting
2022-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules