DJI Mavic Mini, why it take so long to delivery?
12Next >
4798 50 2019-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
droneentry
lvl.1

United States

I order new mavic mini on the day it was released, but i still not recieved it yet and my trip is on december 18. I hope I don't miss it.
2019-11-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send me directly your order number for me to check it here in my end? Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-11-24
Use props
SupCarlos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Everyone has been having a lot of problems with their deliveries, though progress has been made. I dont think DJI made this launch smooth.

Have  you tried cancelling and buying from somewhere else?
2019-11-25
Use props
YT DRONE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790161 ft
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-24 15:32
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send me directly your order number for me to check it here in my end? Thank you for your understanding and support!

I have same problem Gamora
2019-11-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

YT DRONE Posted at 11-26 09:05
I have same problem Gamora

Please send me the order number through PM. Thank you!
2019-11-26
Use props
djiuser_iWkpYc6YHT8q
New

United States

SupCarlos Posted at 11-25 06:51
Everyone has been having a lot of problems with their deliveries, though progress has been made. I dont think DJI made this launch smooth.

Have  you tried cancelling and buying from somewhere else?

bro same is happening to me. dji is completely ignoring their customers. im 8 days in and still have my status set to processing. like wtf every other company in the world ships within 1-5 days. dji is a disgrace   
2019-11-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_iWkpYc6YHT8q Posted at 11-28 19:50
bro same is happening to me. dji is completely ignoring their customers. im 8 days in and still have my status set to processing. like wtf every other company in the world ships within 1-5 days. dji is a disgrace

Hi there, we managed to get your order number via your Forum account, it is estimated to be shipped on 20-25 business days after the payment confirmation.
The sales of the new Mavic Mini have exceeded the expectation, and it is shipped at first come first served basis. We are doing our best to prepare the products and hope the Mavic mini will be delivered to you as soon as possible.
2019-11-29
Use props
djiuser_7OB9Gab7P7Ra
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-24 15:32

Im having the same problem. 10-15 days after payment to process my order?? Thats INSANE!! I leave for the holidays and its so post be delivered around Christmas. BS I TELL YEAH
2019-12-3
Use props
djiuser_hj2WFGtdZ0y8
New

United States

djiuser_iWkpYc6YHT8q Posted at 11-28 19:50

I oulld have thought buying from the company was faster!! I guess not!!
2019-12-3
Use props
TheRyanRanch
lvl.1
United States

Same here !!!!

I have been so frustrated with my mav mini order, the day I got the email on the announcement of the Mini, I ordered it (here take my money), apparently it is still sitting in the "FEDEX HUB" since NOV-14th.
I don't get it, DJI quick to take my money, and then lied about my order, all they did was shipped a FEDEX label. no drone, just to fullfill the order. What kind of business does this????

Called DJI customer support several times, there reply is: "we are investigating it sir" this is complete BS

my order number is:

I have several DJI products and this was the last straw, sure hope a competitor challenges DJI Soon !

Yeah I'm pretty mad !

Customer service is horrible
2019-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TheRyanRanch Posted at 12-7 10:02
Same here !!!!

I have been so frustrated with my mav mini order, the day I got the email on the announcement of the Mini, I ordered it (here take my money), apparently it is still sitting in the "FEDEX HUB" since NOV-14th.

Hi Ryan, DJI Natalia is following up your post here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-203804-1-1.html and she will keep following up, please note it, thanks.
2019-12-9
Use props
fans06f9ac16
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2913 ft
Canada

Same here order on 5th of december and my order is always in processing order statut.. and they take le payement le 6th.. maybe they should wait before taking the payement.. under my fly more combo its wrote estimated 10-15 days shipping after payment..

2019-12-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans06f9ac16 Posted at 12-19 04:45
Same here order on 5th of december and my order is always in processing order statut.. and they take le payement le 6th.. maybe they should wait before taking the payement.. under my fly more combo its wrote estimated 10-15 days shipping after payment..

Hi there, we managed to get your order number via your forum account. As per check, your order has been shipped out, could you please confirm if you have received the tracking number? Thanks.
2019-12-20
Use props
fans7323bd4e
lvl.1
Belgium

Same here, processing since December 2nd, while waiting time at the moment of order was 12-19 days. But what they do immediately is take your money. Real shame!
2019-12-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans7323bd4e Posted at 12-27 04:06
Same here, processing since December 2nd, while waiting time at the moment of order was 12-19 days. But what they do immediately is take your money. Real shame!

We are sorry to keep you waiting, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account and we will verify with the related team of the estimated shipping date, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-12-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans7323bd4e Posted at 12-27 04:06

Thanks for your patience, we have verified with the team that your order will be shipped very soon, please note the email later with the tracking number, sorry for all the inconvenience caused.
2019-12-30
Use props
fans7323bd4e
lvl.1
Belgium

Ok, so what is very soon? 2 weeks ago they told me it was planned for 23th of December...Last week they told me again it was planned for 23th December...now you tell me it will be "very soon". And how can it be that someone who ordered on 5th of December already has its order. That's not the way how it should be going.
2019-12-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans7323bd4e Posted at 2019-12-30 02:13
Ok, so what is very soon? 2 weeks ago they told me it was planned for 23th of December...Last week they told me again it was planned for 23th December...now you tell me it will be "very soon". And how can it be that someone who ordered on 5th of December already has its order. That's not the way how it should be going.

Sorry to keep you waiting, your order has been shipped out, you will receive the shipping label soon via the email, we will keep improving our customer service to make your experience with us better in the future.
2020-1-2
Use props
fans7323bd4e
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-2 03:30
Sorry to keep you waiting, your order has been shipped out, you will receive the shipping label soon via the email, we will keep improving our customer service to make your experience with us better in the future.

Hi, received the combo package yesterday. Thx for the good delivery!
2020-1-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans7323bd4e Posted at 1-4 04:26
Hi, received the combo package yesterday. Thx for the good delivery!

Glad to know you have received the drone, hope you have a good time on flying Mavic Mini.
2020-1-4
Use props
djiuser_TNBMDsOqk7kQ
New

United States

DJI Mindy,

I'm in the same situation as the others above. My order was confirmed on January 17th. It is now January 29th. I have gotten no help at this point from DJI. I'm very disappointed. I've contacted online support several times. My order actually went from "Processing Order" to "Awaiting Shipment" 2 days ago. I checked the order again yesterday and it now has gone back to "Processing Order" Status.

My Order # is         0012201498040

Can you please find out was is happening with my order. I could've ordered this from Amazon but the DJI Store had it at the same price so I decided to order thru the DJI Store. Please get me my drone or let me know when I will receive it.

Thank you

2020-1-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_TNBMDsOqk7kQ Posted at 1-29 07:57
DJI Mindy,

I'm in the same situation as the others above. My order was confirmed on January 17th. It is now January 29th. I have gotten no help at this point from DJI. I'm very disappointed. I've contacted online support several times. My order actually went from "Processing Order" to "Awaiting Shipment" 2 days ago. I checked the order again yesterday and it now has gone back to "Processing Order" Status.

We are very sorry to have kept you waiting, we will verify the status with the related team and come back to you soon.
2020-1-29
Use props
Alicia Wilkinson
lvl.1

United States

I ordered my magic mini 8 days ago and it still says processing. I’m about ready to cancel as this is a birthday present I need in 8 days. What is going on? Can someone help? Order No.:0018889700049
2020-1-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Alicia Wilkinson Posted at 1-30 19:48
I ordered my magic mini 8 days ago and it still says processing. I’m about ready to cancel as this is a birthday present I need in 8 days. What is going on? Can someone help? Order No.:0018889700049

Hi Alicia, sorry to have kept you waiting, we will verify the status with the related team and come back to you soon.
2020-1-31
Use props
Alicia Wilkinson
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-31 03:35
Hi Alicia,sorry to have kept you waiting, we will verify the status with the related team and come back to you soon.

Okay. I’d like to know soon.
2020-1-31
Use props
Alicia Wilkinson
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-31 03:35
Hi Alicia,sorry to have kept you waiting, we will verify the status with the related team and come back to you soon.

I still haven’t heard anything. Please tell me what is going on.
2020-2-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Alicia Wilkinson Posted at 2-3 14:46
I still haven’t heard anything. Please tell me what is going on.

Sorry for the late response, we have verified with the team that your order is estimated to be shipped in the middle of February. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2020-2-3
Use props
Alicia Wilkinson
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-3 21:08
Sorry for the late response, we have verified with the team that your order is estimated to be shipped in the middle of February. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

That is not okay. Your website said fifteen business days when I ordered.
2020-2-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Alicia Wilkinson Posted at 2-4 14:44
That is not okay. Your website said fifteen business days when I ordered.

We understand your frustration, because of the high demand of Mavic Mini and Chinese Spring Festival, the shipment was delayed, we sincerely apologize for this situation and hope for your understanding.
2020-2-5
Use props
djiuser_eVDijTb2B0h2
New

United States

I ordered a Mavic mini already over half month and it still being processing. I tried to call and emil but no response! !please at least tell me what is going on with my order ?  my order # 0019302084281    thx!!
2020-2-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_eVDijTb2B0h2 Posted at 2-9 21:36
I ordered a Mavic mini already over half month and it still being processing. I tried to call and emil but no response! !please at least tell me what is going on with my order ?  my order # 0019302084281    thx!!

We are sincerely sorry to have kept you waiting, we have verified with the team that your order is estimated to be shipped in the middle of February. Please kindly wait. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-2-10
Use props
fans8898eeb6
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-12-30 01:54
Thanks for your patience, we have verified with the team that your order will be shipped very soon, please note the email later with the tracking number, sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

I ordered my mini jan 25th and was told it would ship the 5th.  Then i was told the 9th .what is the status.  No.:0010348049190
2020-2-11
Use props
fans8898eeb6
lvl.1

United States

fans8898eeb6 Posted at 2-11 07:27
I ordered my mini jan 25th and was told it would ship the 5th.  Then i was told the 9th .what is the status.  No.:0010348049190

Was that reply for me because it was dated 2019
2020-2-12
Use props
fans8898eeb6
lvl.1

United States

What is the status of my shipment date No.:0010348049190 dji mindy
2020-2-12
Use props
fans8898eeb6
lvl.1

United States

What is the status of my order No.:0010348049190 sorry for the double entry
2020-2-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans8898eeb6 Posted at 2-12 16:43
What is the status of my shipment date No.:0010348049190 dji mindy

Hi there, because of the novel coronavirus prevention and traffic controls currently in China, the shipment time of your order may be delayed. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and understand how you feel. We will process it for you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-2-13
Use props
fans8898eeb6
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-13 05:53
Hi there, because of the novel coronavirus prevention and traffic controls currently in China, the shipment time of your order may be delayed. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and understand how you feel. We will process it for you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and support.

It finally arrived thanks for your help
2020-2-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans8898eeb6 Posted at 2-18 06:47
It finally arrived thanks for your help

Good to know, hope you have a good time on flying.
2020-2-19
Use props
djiuser_8yS8UVWSsgNw
New

United Kingdom

Hello, I hope all is well and I understand there is complications in China at the moment, but if possible can you estimate when my order will arrive please as I am heading around Europe mid March and I am having concerns it will not arrive after seeing a few posts on this thread sorry to bother you, Ryan

0449808084550  : Order number
2020-2-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_8yS8UVWSsgNw Posted at 2-19 21:19
Hello, I hope all is well and I understand there is complications in China at the moment, but if possible can you estimate when my order will arrive please as I am heading around Europe mid March and I am having concerns it will not arrive after seeing a few posts on this thread  sorry to bother you, Ryan

0449808084550  : Order number

Hi Ryan, upon checking your order, it includes Osmo Pocket and Mavic Mini Fly More Combo and a bag, the estimated shipping date of the Mavic Mini is 12-19 business days, which would be 9th, March at latest if everything goes smoothly. We will send you email notification once it is shipped.
2020-2-19
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules