New Mavic Air activation
800 5 2019-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tye
lvl.1

United States

Hi DJI !

Can you please check the activation date of my Mavic Air ? I bought it unused from a friend who can not remember.I would like this for my records etc.

The SN is    0K1CFBH3AH75KF

Thanks so much,

Tye

2019-11-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Tye. Thank you for reaching you and for the inquiry. Let me check the activation date of the said DJI Mavic Air from our DJI database. I will be sending you the details through PM. Thank you.
2019-11-25
Use props
Tye
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-25 09:16
Hello and good day Tye. Thank you for reaching you and for the inquiry. Let me check the activation date of the said DJI Mavic Air from our DJI database. I will be sending you the details through PM. Thank you.

Hi DJI Stephen!

Thank you so much for your assistance...this will help me keep my records and maintenance in good order.

Thanks again !

Tye
2019-11-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Tye Posted at 11-25 09:55
Hi DJI Stephen!

Thank you so much for your assistance...this will help me keep my records and maintenance in good order.

You are very much welcome Tye. I have sent you a PM with regards to the details of the serial number you have provided. Kindly please check you PM if you have time. Thank you and I am glad to help you.
2019-11-25
Use props
fansc9661ba4
New
United States

I have a DJI Mavic 2 Entreprise and I bought it brand new and I purchased the smart controller with it as well. i charged the battery of the drone and the smart controller and went through all the processes of updating to the latest firmware.
when i was ready to use the drone and fly it, it started to show me " Drone needs to be activated" even though when i was going through the linking of the drone with the smart controller and so on, it showed me that the SN was sent to DJI server.
I tried whats possible to activate the drone but no luck.
can someone help me.
2020-5-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansc9661ba4 Posted at 5-25 13:49
I have a DJI Mavic 2 Entreprise and I bought it brand new and I purchased the smart controller with it as well. i charged the battery of the drone and the smart controller and went through all the processes of updating to the latest firmware.
when i was ready to use the drone and fly it, it started to show me " Drone needs to be activated" even though when i was going through the linking of the drone with the smart controller and so on, it showed me that the SN was sent to DJI server.
I tried whats possible to activate the drone but no luck.

Hi there, may we verify the error message during the activation? Could you please provide us with your serial number so that we could further check?
2020-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules