800 2 2019-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
singgiha
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3583675 ft
Indonesia

Hi folks,

i just bought used 2nd hand dji goggles yesterday, and it was advertised as 100% mint and normal condition.
but after it arrived i found that the inner optical glass is broken. so my questions are :
1. anyone knows where i could find the replacement parts? because i believe it's warranty expired already. i tried to google it and still no clue at all...
2. it require me to activate the product. is that mean the 1st user never actually use it before?? or there's a way to reverse the activation status, or what?? i've checked the firmware status and it way too old (0400), and it even not listed in the dji.assistant fw list.

i am considering to return it, but i need more details about this product to write in the claim process...

thanks in advance.....

received_542339396613148.jpeg
received_489572304988061.jpeg
2019-11-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with your DJI Goggles. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket at ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ) for further assistance. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the said warranty period of the said unit otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you.
2019-11-26
Use props
singgiha
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3583675 ft
Indonesia

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-26 08:11
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with your DJI Goggles. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket at ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ) for further assistance. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the said warranty period of the said unit otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you.

thank you for replying my 1st question.
what about the 2nd one?
2019-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules