DJI Fly App High Altitude Flight (Code: 30238) Notification
9913 11 2019-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
B-man=)
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5433 ft
United States

I got this code on the Fly app High Altitude Flight, aircraft braking distance is extended, flight time is shortened. Fly with caution (Code: 30238) notification every time I fly my Mini.  I live in a town which is at 6200 ft in altitude.  Is this a normal notification since I live in such a high altitude?  

Thanks
2019-11-25
Use props
B-man=)
lvl.3
United States

I also noticed from time to time especially if I don't use the Mavic Mini for a while a high pitched gimbal sound if the cameral yaws to the left or turning the drone clockwise. It seems to go away If I move it up down left right or after doing a calibration.It seems to go away If I move it up down left right or after doing a calibration.It seems to go away If I move it up down left right or after doing a calibration. Doesn't seem to affect the stability and the gimbal performs as expected.  It seems to go away If I move it up down left right or after doing a calibration.It seems to go away If I move it up down left right or after doing a calibration.  It seems to go away If I move it up down left right or after doing a calibration.It seems to go away If I move it up down left right or after doing a calibration.It seems to go away If I move it up down left right or after doing a calibration.It seems to go away If I move it up down left right or after doing a calibration.It seems to go away If I move it up down left right or after doing a calibration.It seems to go away If I move it up down left right or after doing a calibration.It seems to go away If I move it up down left right or after doing a calibration.It seems to go away If I move it up down left right or after doing a calibration.  It seems to go away if I move the drone up, down, left, right or after doing gimbal calibration.  Is this normal or a sign of the gimbal going bad in the future.
2019-11-25
Use props
B-man=)
lvl.3
United States

B-man=) Posted at 11-25 22:23
I also noticed from time to time especially if I don't use the Mavic Mini for a while a high pitched gimbal sound if the cameral yaws to the left or turning the drone clockwise. It seems to go away If I move it up down left right or after doing a calibration.It seems to go away If I move it up down left right or after doing a calibration.It seems to go away If I move it up down left right or after doing a calibration. Doesn't seem to affect the stability and the gimbal performs as expected.  It seems to go away If I move it up down left right or after doing a calibration.It seems to go away If I move it up down left right or after doing a calibration.  It seems to go away If I move it up down left right or after doing a calibration.It seems to go away If I move it up down left right or after doing a calibration.It seems to go away If I move it up down left right or after doing a calibration.It seems to go away If I move it up down left right or after doing a calibration.It seems to go away If I move it up down left right or after doing a calibration.It seems to go away If I move it up down left right or after doing a calibration.It seems to go away If I move it up down left right or after doing a calibration.It seems to go away If I move it up down left right or after doing a calibration.  It seems to go away if I move the drone up, down, left, right or after doing gimbal calibration.  Is this normal or a sign of the gimbal going bad in the future.

I apologized for the above since it copy-pasted a bunch of time.

I also noticed from time to time especially if I don't use the Mavic Mini for a while a high pitched gimbal sound if the cameral yaws to the left or turning the drone clockwise. It seems to go away If I move it up down left right or after doing a calibration.  It doesn't seem to affect the stability and the gimbal performs as expected.  Is this normal or a sign of the gimbal going bad in the future.
2019-11-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we have helped you confirmed it with the related team, it is normal to prompt the notification when you in such a high altitude. Thanks.
2019-11-27
Use props
djiuser_QKweiETppcAZ
New

South Africa

HI i also have this issue and i never had it before when flying in the same place, this is not cool, i am not happy, aircraft stability is all over the place
2019-11-28
Use props
djiuser_QKweiETppcAZ
New

South Africa

is it because of Air density it did this as it had rained and it was very humid?
2019-11-28
Use props
Knapweed
lvl.3
Canada

B-man=) Posted at 11-25 22:23

Are you saying, "It seems to go away If you move it up down left right or after doing a calibration."?  
2019-11-28
Use props
djiuser_QKweiETppcAZ
New

South Africa

There is no support off this forum. DJI don't come back to u
2019-11-30
Use props
fans1d297414
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78986 ft
Guatemala

I got this message but in Guatemala city the altitude Is 1500 MTS.
2020-2-5
Use props
djiuser_1n6GZS0H818z
New
Flight distance : 54245 ft
United States

Hi there, a few weeks ago I was in Park City, Utah pretty much on top of a mountain, the altitude there is about 7000 ft + how high the mountain is + about 450 ft which is where I was flying the mini, I only flew for about 10 minutes and got the warning and suddenly the Mini just lost altitude and crashed. it might have something to do with altitude.
2020-2-7
Use props
djiuser_VSMi3qAVEbyY
New
Mexico

Hello, I recently received the same message, I am in Mexico City, approximately 2400 meters above sea level, however this message a week ago was not shown.
2020-11-2
Use props
Hryser
lvl.1
Flight distance : 106332 ft
United States

I have this message on the screen every time I fly.  My house is on 7'400 ft (2'250m) in the Rockies.  Is there a way I can eliminate this message from appearing on the screen from the start?
2021-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules