Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New DJI FPV Air Unit use with red DJI Goggles RE ??
2212 2 2019-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AKdroneflier
lvl.2
United States

Is the new DJI FPV Air unit & camera compatible with my red DJI Goggles RE?  For instance, could a DJI FPV Air unit & camera be mounted on a racing drone controlled by a Taranis controller and the flight viewed through a pair of the red DJI "Racing Edition" Goggles RE?,... or does the new DJI FPV Air unit & camera only work with the new DJI FPV Goggles? Thanks.
2019-11-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, the FPV system is not compatible with the DJI Goggles RE. It doesn't work with Goggles RE. Thank you for your attention.
2019-11-26
Use props
AKdroneflier
lvl.2
United States

Hi Thor,.. thank you for your quick reply.  I purchased my DJI Goggles RE last year because I am interested in quality cinematic aerial photography combined with the experience of FPV flying.  The FPV “race type” flying looks like a lot of fun, but it also looks like a likely way to crash an expensive photography drone. It seems like both of DJI’s FPV “systems” make since,.. it’s too bad that they aren’t compatible with each other. I hope DJI will continue to support Ocusync along with the new FPV Air system,.. maybe I will need both!
2019-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules