Where are the data link to the robomaster ? (HP, armor...)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Exctazy
lvl.1

France

Hello everyone,

i'm new here on the forum, i've just receive my robomasters. I'm a game designer / game programmer, and i'm trying to create an AR app on Unity linked to robomasters. Actually, i would like to retrieve some data from the Robomasters playing (like health points, armor, power-up, ...) and use them in my AR app. It's obvious that all that data are stored somewhere, but i can't figure if it's on the robomaster itself or the application Robomaster (for that example the PC app). When i look at the PC folder Robomaster, i can see that it is an app create on Unity, and that there is several folder (Robomaster_data) and files (C:\Program Files\DJI Product\RoboMaster\RoboMaster_Data\StreamingAssets\) that could be containing what i'm looking for. But one more time, either the file are encode (XML files, Access DB files, DLL...) or i'm getting easily lost in the hierarchy. If anyone know where i could find those informations, i would thank you a lot !

Ps : Normally, that kind of file should be a Json right ?

Thanks everyone !
2019-11-26
Use props
Optimus3
lvl.3
Lithuania

Folowing this topic. Im intrested in the same thing, just not good at programing. Please dont forget to share your experiance.
Although this might help:  https://rm-static.djicdn.com/tem/17348/RoboMaster%202019%20Robotics%20Competition%20Referee%20System%20User%20Manual%20v1.1.pdf
2019-11-26
Use props
Exctazy
lvl.1

France

Optimus3 Posted at 11-26 03:30
Folowing this topic. Im intrested in the same thing, just not good at programing. Please dont forget to share your experiance.
Although this might help:  https://rm-static.djicdn.com/tem/17348/RoboMaster%202019%20Robotics%20Competition%20Referee%20System%20User%20Manual%20v1.1.pdf

Hi Optimus,

I've already check and download all the apps necessary for the client / server / referree. The thing is that it doesn't work because the robomaster S1 doesn't have all the pieces needed. For example, the "Main control module" with the screen showing some settings is not present on robomaster S1. I've tried the apps and if it could have worked, it would have been pretty easy to find the files containing the data (they would have been on the server side). But in the S1 App, i just can't find them.
2019-11-26
Use props
sevreNniarB
lvl.3
Germany

Welcome to the forum.

To make a long story short: There is currently no way to connect the RMS1 with your Unity project. DJI uses a modified and/or purchased version of "UnityBridge" to make the communication with the RMS1 possible (they also use Unity).

Take a look at my forum topics, there is plenty of interesting stuff regarding the reverse engineering and we could use your experience to dig even deeper.

Cheers
2019-11-26
Use props
Exctazy
lvl.1

France

sevreNniarB Posted at 11-26 05:13
Welcome to the forum.

To make a long story short: There is currently no way to connect the RMS1 with your Unity project. DJI uses a modified and/or purchased version of "UnityBridge" to make the communication with the RMS1 possible (they also use Unity).

Hi and thanks,

I've already read a lot of topic but can't find what i'm looking for. Actually, i just want to read those data. I don't want to change them. There is absolutely no way to read them ?
2019-11-26
Use props
sevreNniarB
lvl.3
Germany

Exctazy Posted at 11-26 05:28
Hi and thanks,

I've already read a lot of topic but can't find what i'm looking for. Actually, i just want to read those data. I don't want to change them. There is absolutely no way to read them ?

You can't, I'm sorry.

The S1 runs in a Android Sanbox and the network comunication is done via UDP. Under the hood runs a DUML interpreter on both sides (Client Application & S1). DJI uses the UnityBridge.dll for the msg handling on the client side. Everything is closed source atm...

It is easy to debug the S1 Unity app, take a look with dnSpy and you will see how the communication is working.

Cheers
2019-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules