2722 16 2019-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
YT DRONE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790161 ft
Canada

Hi The World Leader in Camera Drone.
I ordred [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]Mavic Mini Fly More Combo and wondering why it take so long to deliver.
Is it normal that the processing order hasn't changed since Nov.15th?
I'm going to leave for a long trip on Dec. 13th.
I really hope I won't miss it.
Please do somthing
YT DRONE

Mavic mini.PNG
2019-11-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry for the late response. Upon checking your order is in a wait pick status. The Wait Pick Status means that the order is in progress. The warehouse and the courier is not yet assigned to the order. Once we have all of the items, the system will automatically assign a warehouse and a courier to the order. However, please note that it's approximately 20-25 business days for the shipment upon confirming the payment upon checking the package will be ship on or before 12-21-19. Please be advised that the delivery will take 3 to 5 business days. Should there be any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2019-11-26
Use props
SupCarlos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ya'll should upgrade EVERYONE's shipping to next day.  
2019-11-27
Use props
YT DRONE
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 11-26 12:21
Hi, sorry for the late response. Upon checking your order is in a wait pick status. The Wait Pick Status means that the order is in progress. The warehouse and the courier is not yet assigned to the order. Once we have all of the items, the system will automatically assign a warehouse and a courier to the order. However, please note that it's approximately 20-25 business days for the shipment upon confirming the payment upon checking the package will be ship on or before 12-21-19. Please be advised that the delivery will take 3 to 5 business days. Should there be any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

I ordered Mavic Mini to use during my trip which starts on Dec.21st. I'm not sure if I can get it before my departure. You know how busy the post office around the end of the year. I absolutely need it for my trip. Would you like to figure out to ship it earlier so that I can receive it before Dec.18th? Maybe UPS
2019-11-27
Use props
YT DRONE
lvl.4
Canada

SupCarlos Posted at 11-27 05:53
Ya'll should upgrade EVERYONE's shipping to next day.

I think your are right!~~
2019-11-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

YT DRONE Posted at 11-27 06:20
I ordered Mavic Mini to use during my trip which starts on Dec.21st. I'm not sure if I can get it before my departure. You know how busy the post office around the end of the year. I absolutely need it for my trip. Would you like to figure out to ship it earlier so that I can receive it before Dec.18th? Maybe UPS

Hi, we sent you a PM. Please check later. Thank you!
2019-11-27
Use props
djiuser_iWkpYc6YHT8q
New

United States

this order is taking way too long. please reply. wtf is up with this crazy waiting time when i purchased this drone like 8 days back wtffffffffffff!
2019-11-28
Use props
djiuser_iWkpYc6YHT8q
New

United States

I’ve been waiting 12 days so far. Still stuck in processing and pending payment on my credit card. Wtf is going on?This is taking way to long to ship
2019-12-1
Use props
YT DRONE
lvl.4
Canada

djiuser_iWkpYc6YHT8q Posted at 11-28 19:47
this order is taking way too long. please reply. wtf is up with this crazy waiting time when i purchased this drone like 8 days back wtffffffffffff!

I'm really disappointed to DJI
2019-12-1
Use props
SupCarlos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm sorry to hear that bro, in the age where Amazon changed shipping expectations, DJI has a lot to work on. I suggest to cancel with your credit card company and say the merchant failed to deliver the product.
2019-12-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_iWkpYc6YHT8q Posted at 12-1 21:18
I’ve been waiting 12 days so far. Still stuck in processing and pending payment on my credit card. Wtf is going on?This is taking way to long to ship

I've replied your post here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-202831-1-1.html
The estimated shipping date is displayed on our website of each product, and the orders of Mavic Mini are tremendous since it was released, we appreciate your patience and understanding.
2019-12-3
Use props
YT DRONE
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-3 00:35
I've replied your post here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-202831-1-1.html
The estimated shipping date is displayed on our website of each product, and the orders of Mavic Mini are tremendous since it was released, we appreciate your patience and understanding.

I feel, I'm I talking to The Great Wall!
2019-12-3
Use props
djiuser_dH6kO46CK4CV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 81742 ft
United States

I also purchased a Mini Fly More on Thanksgiving not knowing about the delays. I just found a photography site out of Seattle Wa that says they have them in stock and ships same day. Since my DJI order is in processing hell, I ordered from them and will see if it goes out today. I'll keep you posted on how it turns out. If they ship, I'm canceling my DJI order. Shame on DJI for this mess!!!!!

shopmoment.com/shop/mavic-mini
2019-12-3
Use props
YT DRONE
lvl.4
Canada

djiuser_dH6kO46CK4CV Posted at 12-3 07:31
I also purchased a Mini Fly More on Thanksgiving not knowing about the delays. I just found a photography site out of Seattle Wa that says they have them in stock and ships same day. Since my DJI order is in processing hell, I ordered from them and will see if it goes out today. I'll keep you posted on how it turns out. If they ship, I'm canceling my DJI order. Shame on DJI for this mess!!!!!

I send many email to DJI
It always replay back quickly but it looks like automatic. always same message.
I guess the Dji become too big company and they don't really care about customer.
I'm hoping to get my drone in time.
Maybe I should cancel it.
2019-12-3
Use props
djiuser_dH6kO46CK4CV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 81742 ft
United States

djiuser_dH6kO46CK4CV Posted at 12-3 07:31
I also purchased a Mini Fly More on Thanksgiving not knowing about the delays. I just found a photography site out of Seattle Wa that says they have them in stock and ships same day. Since my DJI order is in processing hell, I ordered from them and will see if it goes out today. I'll keep you posted on how it turns out. If they ship, I'm canceling my DJI order. Shame on DJI for this mess!!!!!

Well, I received my shipping info from Moment/FedEx with a delivery date of this Friday. Shipping from their warehouse in Fontana, Ca. I emailed Moment after I made my order yesterday to ask if they really had them in stock ready to ship and they got back to me in less than three hours with a "Yes". Canceling my order with DJI. Seems DJI was more interested in supplying other retailers than keeping stock on hand.
2019-12-4
Use props
djiuser_KPlW3pAuVjmD
New

France

Hi - I also ordered on 20 November (order number 0617208100049). It’s my son’s Christmas gift. Problem is they are moving house early in January. Should I cancel order and wait till they are in their new house before buying again,?  I hope this is the right place to post this but not sure how your forum system works. Thanks, Lyndall P.
2019-12-13
Use props
YT DRONE
lvl.4
Canada

djiuser_KPlW3pAuVjmD Posted at 12-13 01:34
Hi - I also ordered on 20 November (order number 0617208100049). It’s my son’s Christmas gift. Problem is they are moving house early in January. Should I cancel order and wait till they are in their new house before buying again,?  I hope this is the right place to post this but not sure how your forum system works. Thanks, Lyndall P.

Hi
Finally I got the drone this Monday (Dec. 9) by DHL
Everything looks good but the guard are not correctly works..something wrong but hard to explain.
Memory card did not want to read, I'm going to buy new memory card and testing...
I can't believe that they didn't send a memory card...
I'll test and I'll upload post here.
Anyway I can go to trip with my Mavic Mini Drone

Have a great day.!
2019-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules