need help with compass calibration
1099 3 2019-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guillermo R
lvl.1

Mexico

Hi guys, I had saved my drone s1000 with flight controller A2, new without releasing now I am encouraged to arm it and it seems to me that I have two start problems, apparently everything is connected and armed correctly. I leave a video

1.- when turned on the LED is flashing non-stop as seen in the
       video when connected to the PC, it gives me the warning that it is necessary to
      calibrate the compass, but it won't let me do it, I  have a Futaba
      T14SG control, even if you connect it does not respond to me for calibration

2.-  I want to test the motors from the PC and they only work from 1 to 4 from 5 to 8 they don't work anymore. I alredy
check cables, connections and configurations, sure something is wrong but I don't know what it is I need help! please
Thanks in advance

2019-11-26
Use props
Guillermo R
lvl.1

Mexico

Already I managed to calibrate the compass and started 4 engines I can only solve that problem that only the M1 to M4 engines work the M-5 to M8 engines still do not work. any ideas? please help.
2019-11-28
Use props
DennisMurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Guillermo R Posted at 2019-11-28 22:09
Already I managed to calibrate the compass and started 4 engines I can only solve that problem that only the M1 to M4 engines work the M-5 to M8 engines still do not work. any ideas? please help.

You ever figure this out?
2020-1-20
Use props
Guillermo R
lvl.1

Mexico

Hi Dennis I managed to solve now flight without problem
2020-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules