Phantom 4 Pro Gimble stuck and cant turn up or down.
599 3 2019-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pieter Jacobs
New

South Africa

Hi, I am from South Africa. I have a P4P that has done about 3 Hours of flights. After a controlled Litchi flight my Gimle is stuck in one position
and wont move. Did a Gimble calibration but it does not move and software say "complete" ?

2019-11-26
Use props
Anokadrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 58327 ft

United States

Have you tried powering off (completely)  the device that you are running Litchi with?  Then restart and open DJIGo4?
2019-11-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry to know that you are having trouble with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro.  For the said issue I would recommend please try to follow Anokadrone at post #2 and do a Gimbal Calibration to isolate the issue. Just a friendly reminder, DJI does not recommend to use any third party application since this may affect the performance and stability of the drone. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-11-27
Use props
djiuser_XBbRSum8Wmgm
New

United Kingdom

I have a similar issue with my P4Pro. Following an attempt to update firmware, which failed, my mobile device no longer receives an image from the camera and I cannot control the gimbal at all. I also tried a gimbal calibration which also came back as all ok. I even tried the turn it off and on again approach. All other drone functions seem to work ok.
2019-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules