Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to change Wifi to 5GHZ ? and any HDR updates coming?
3417 10 2019-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Idan Shahar
lvl.4

Israel

Hi,

How can I change the WIFI on the OP to 5Ghz?
I got to the settings page on the OP and see "2.4Ghz" or "Reset Settings", but can't change it to 5Ghz..
From the app I can't find any settings page.

Another question:
I sent this question to some moderators here with no reply, and posted it on the firmware suggestions thread with no replies.
I'd be happy to see the HDR option like in the Osmo Action (the same that almost all modern smartphones have!), I know it's not 10bit but I don't care, I want the HDR we've been getting on phones since the Galaxy note 3 phone (a 2013 phone).

Thanks!

2019-11-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. Can you please clarify if you can set and choose between the option of 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz on your DJI Osmo Pocket? Also, can you please try to reset your DJI Osmo Pocket to see if the problem persists? You may refer to the video tutorial below. In addition, I will forward your suggestion to our designated department for attention. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

2019-11-27
Use props
Idan Shahar
lvl.4

Israel

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-27 09:19
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. Can you please clarify if you can set and choose between the option of 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz on your DJI Osmo Pocket? Also, can you please try to reset your DJI Osmo Pocket to see if the problem persists? You may refer to the video tutorial below. In addition, I will forward your suggestion to our designated department for attention. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Thank you.
I tried to reset the device with no luck.
Here's a video of what I'm trying to do:
2019-11-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Idan Shahar Posted at 11-28 06:29
Thank you.
I tried to reset the device with no luck.
Here's a video of what I'm trying to do:

Thank you for your response, I was able to forward the video that you had provided to our designated department. I will surely keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your understanding!
2019-11-29
Use props
fans2355269e

Israel

You can't find it because in Israel it is not allowed to use the 5ghz band, so what you got was a limited version that includes only 2.4ghz.
If this is only a software limitation (I'm not sure) then you might find a solution to "hack" it back to full functionality, but to be honest I don't think it's possible.
2019-11-30
Use props
MARKRONSON
lvl.1

India

Thanks all for your responses!! It's helpful
2019-11-30
Use props
Idan Shahar
lvl.4

Israel

fans2355269e Posted at 11-30 04:41
You can't find it because in Israel it is not allowed to use the 5ghz band, so what you got was a limited version that includes only 2.4ghz.
If this is only a software limitation (I'm not sure) then you might find a solution to "hack" it back to full functionality, but to be honest I don't think it's possible.

Can I ask how you know this information?
We do use 5GHZ WIFI routers and connections here, however if the WIFI adapter uses a specific band that is blocked in Israel, I wouldn't know..
2019-11-30
Use props
Idan Shahar
lvl.4

Israel

Idan Shahar Posted at 11-30 23:50
Can I ask how you know this information?
We do use 5GHZ WIFI routers and connections here, however if the WIFI adapter uses a specific band that is blocked in Israel, I wouldn't know..

Anyways, does any moderator know if a HDR mode is coming like in the "Action" ?
2019-12-3
Use props
MARKRONSON
lvl.1

India

if you cant find change the WIFI on the OP to 5Ghz on settings page then it is very critical issue, however u can try by resetting your DJI Osmo Pocket
2020-3-7
Use props
djiuser_zeGuxcE5NHz1
lvl.1

Russia

Also does not allow you to choose 5 GHz only 2.4....
2020-3-25
Use props
djiuser_zeGuxcE5NHz1
lvl.1

Russia

djiuser_zeGuxcE5NHz1 Posted at 3-25 03:03
Also does not allow you to choose 5 GHz only 2.4....

2020-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules