Mfathy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6837 ft
United Kingdom

Mavic Mini  video recording Issue
while recording stopped automatically after 40 to 60 sec
I am using IphoneX least IOS with auto cash-memory. free space on I phone 20 GB
I am using a Micro SD HC I S 32 GB and I have a remaining space 29 GB

could anyone help me why it automatically stop recording video? sometimes it stops only 4 sec and max video I recorded was 2m and 32s  
2019-11-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to the recording issue. While recording are you getting any error messages on the DJI Fly application? I would recommend as well please try to format the SD card if possible please try a different compatible SD card to isolate the issue. Before formatting the SD card please back up your files. In addition, I will be posting a link ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-mini/specs ) for the list of compatible SD card. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2019-11-28
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Have you got another micro SD card to test?
2019-11-28
Use props
Mfathy
lvl.1
Saudi Arabia

I have change the 64 GB  SD Card Sandisk Extreme V30 A2 U3
now it is work fine
2019-12-3
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

there are also fake microsd cards on the market; you should check to make sure there is actually 32gb and not just 2gb on that card.  

this past week a ton of microsd card deals, no reason to have a few quality hi-cap 4k FAST cards

2019-12-3
Use props
Mfathy
lvl.1
Saudi Arabia

the issue was the speed write of the SD card u need to have a speed SD card
2019-12-3
Use props
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40866 ft
  • >>>
Canada

B&H had a TB SDHC card for$179
2019-12-3
Use props
djiuser_XDU6sgddMI9O
New
United States

I have the same issue. I've used both a 128 GB Sandisk Ultra and a 64 GB Sandisk Extreme Pro MicroSD cards and video recordings stop around 7 secs to 18 secs. Any suggestions? I've updated the firmware again. Reformatted the cards. Help?
2019-12-16
Use props
colui
lvl.1

Italy

djiuser_XDU6sgddMI9O Posted at 12-16 19:43
I have the same issue. I've used both a 128 GB Sandisk Ultra and a 64 GB Sandisk Extreme Pro MicroSD cards and video recordings stop around 7 secs to 18 secs. Any suggestions? I've updated the firmware again. Reformatted the cards. Help?

Try using CrystalDiskMark to check your cards' speed. If it's far lower than Sandisk's claims, you might have counterfeits.
If you don't trust your card reader speed, you can try recording a video while still and one while moving fast near the ground or rotating the drone. If it's a matter of writing speed, the still video should be a lot longer.
2019-12-17
Use props
djiuser_l4yAjJsZJCRM
New
Germany

djiuser_XDU6sgddMI9O Posted at 2019-12-16 19:43

I have the exact same problem!!
2020-1-28
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Samsung 64GB Evo Plus... great card and approved by DJI, no problem that I can tell for now.
2020-1-28
Use props
Miixxa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 280682 ft
Finland

djiuser_XDU6sgddMI9O Posted at 2019-12-16 19:43
Get a proper SD card.
F.e. Sandisk Ultra is only capable of 10Mbit/s continuous writing while Mini records 40Mbit/s. Sandisk Extreme Pro is rated at 90Mbit/s MAX write speed, but only 30Mbit/s continuous recording so that's why that card is acting up also. (Kind of a dick move from Sandisk how they report their specs..)
You need to use an UHS-I Class 3 card and just don't buy Sandisk.
2020-1-28
Use props
NewUser99
New

United Kingdom

I have the same issue, i have used different SD cards that i believe are genuine. I have created a video to document the issue.

I do not have permission to post a link but the youtube code is:    JdNpTTUcweA
Any help would be appreciated
2020-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules