2204 6 2019-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone T shirts
lvl.2

Egypt

A GUIDE TO THE REMOTE PILOT AIRMAN CERTIFICATE:
HOW TO SUCCEED IN THE HARDEST PART OF BECOMING A COMMERCIAL DRONE PILOT

Any drone pilot who wants to earn money with a drone in the U.S. must hold a remote pilot airman certificate.The remote pilot certificate is one of the most challenging requirements of the FAA’s Part 107 rules, which are a set of regulations that oversee the commercial operation of drones in the U.S.

How do you get a remote pilot airman certificate?
To get a remote pilot airman certificate, you have to pass the FAA’s Part 107 Knowledge Test. The test is the reason we’ve called the remote pilot certificate one of the hardest parts of becoming a commercial drone pilot, because preparing for it can be challenging.
Preparing for the FAA’s Knowledge Test can take a long time and be pretty involved. To pass you’ll have to answer 60 questions within 120 minutes and get at least 42 of those questions right.
But don’t worry—we’ll go over all the details about the test and how to prepare in this guide.
We’ll also briefly cover the history of the remote pilot airman certificate, share all the requirements for conducting commercial drone operations in the U.S., cover common questions, and then close things out by taking a look at some of the different kinds of work you can find right now as a commercial drone pilot.

2019-11-27
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Great information, nice website btw. That's yours?
2019-11-27
Use props
Drone T shirts
lvl.2

Egypt

Thanks , yes it's mine
2019-11-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good info!
2019-11-28
Use props
fans552e9cc0
New
United States

Question. I will be receiving a different drone using DJI care refresh meaning different serial # from the one I had registered. I fly under part 107. Will I have to register the new drone? Or does my serial# from the previous drone carry on?
2019-12-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Drone T shirts. Thank you for sharing these informative tips you have created. Great work and have a safe and a Happy New Year ahead. .
2019-12-30
Use props
JMynes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 228012 ft
United States

Good info. Thanks!
2020-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules