Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flying Drones With Anxiety Disorder & PTSD
446 1 2019-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
InfraMan
lvl.1
United States

Hey Guys,

I know i might get some weird stares at this post but I figure it might be ok to talk about mental health and flying drones. Sometimes, well mainly all the time before I take one of my drones into the air I think some crazy thoughts. Thoughts that sometimes brings be to having a panic attack. Will the drone fall and hurt someone, will it crash. Does the sound of the motors effect my ability to think and focus properly.

There is nothing worse for me then this Anxiety disorder ive been dealing with. It sucks big time. Ive visited doctors and they always want me to get on medications to help but recently I started taking CBD OIL drops( Incase no one knows what they are https://hotjuice.com ) for about the last 2 weeks and they kind of been helping me but I was wondering what if there are others out there like me? How do you deal with Anxiety when you fly your drones? Is there any advice you have for me? Sorry to be such a bummer towards the holidays but i figured this is a communiy of humans and generally humans are nice and want to help. So im open to all voices making suggestions.

Thanks everyone!!!
InfrMan

2019-11-27
Use props
InfraMan
lvl.1
United States

oh and Thnaks for listening...
2019-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now