Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Stops Recording
402 2 2019-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_QpBry1UZowi9
New
Flight distance : 83609 ft
United States

Tried recording a school's Thanksgiving program. The Osmo recorded for 55 seconds and then stopped. Subsequently, the Osmo stopped recording after a few seconds on the next few attempts. After doing some research, I found some saying that maybe the settings (I had it set at 1080 60fps) may be incompatible with the SD card. So I switched the Osmo settings to 1080 and 30fps. Did a test run and it rocorded fine. Tonight I surprised my family with a new puppy (our previous dog was killed in an accident a few days ago). And the Osmo let me down again. Recorded for 20 seconds and stopped on its own. None of the surprise and happy tears were captured. I have a Spark and its been nothing but great. But this Pocket, no thanks. What can I do to make sure it doesn't happen again?
2019-11-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the DJI Osmo Pocket. After changing the setting to 1080 at 30 FPS was the SD card formatted? To isolate the issue. Kindly please try a different compatible SD card. In addition I will be posting an image of the compatible SD card for the DJI Osmo Pocket. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2019-11-27
Use props
Mohinder
First Officer
Flight distance : 920489 ft
Ireland

Hi
I bought my Osmo pocket yesterday  and I had same issue and I did the card format directly from osmo pocket and the issue still happened. Then I did the same but from DJI mimo and no issue since.
I have Sandisk Extreme 64GB.
2019-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules