Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Discrepancy In Flight Record
760 5 2019-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MRomine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 850971 ft
United States

This may not be any big deal but as I'm looking over my flight records on my SC, in the left 1/3 of the window it shows Top Distance, Top Altitude and Top Speed. On the right side the 'Flight Data' (ALL) has more details. Intereestingly on the left thrid it says that my Top Altitude was !,013 ft and that occured on 11/24. On that date I was doing a commercail job but I know that I was no where near that altitude in fact on the right side of the screen in the 'Flight Data' (ALL) it says that my Top Altitude for that date was 115'. Why the descrepency?
2019-11-27
Use props
MRomine
lvl.4
United States

Maximum Altitude Setting Not Working

On my SC controller I have the Maximun Altitude set for 30m or 98 ft. On Monday I was shooting a job in Case D airspace that has an altitude restriction of 100 ft at the location where I was working. My SC contorler was not stopping the M2P at 30m in fact my flight records show that my maximun altitude that day was 115ft. Is there a setting that I'm missing or is there something defective with my SC?  
Sorry, this should have been a thread of it's own. I don't know how it got here. Mods please delete.

2019-11-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Isnt that max take off altitude rather than max AGL.
2019-11-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry to know that you are having trouble with your DJI Smart Controller. With regards to the altitude concern. To isolate the issue, I would recommend kindly please do a firmware refresh on you DJI Smart Controller and your DJI Mavic 2 Pro using the DJI Assistant 2. In addition. I will be posting a link ( https://www.dji.com/smart-controller/downloads )  for the DJI Assistant 2 and an official DJI Tutorial Video for the DJI Smart Controller firmware update.  Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2019-11-28
Use props
MRomine
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-28 09:16
Hi. I am sorry to know that you are having trouble with your DJI Smart Controller. With regards to the altitude concern. To isolate the issue, I would recommend kindly please do a firmware refresh on you DJI Smart Controller and your DJI Mavic 2 Pro using the DJI Assistant 2. In addition. I will be posting a link ( https://www.dji.com/smart-controller/downloads )  for the DJI Assistant 2 and an official DJI Tutorial Video for the DJI Smart Controller firmware update.  Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tnlBifYD8E

My controller has version 0530 of the software installed and that appears to be the most recent. Is that correct?
2019-11-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MRomine Posted at 11-28 17:45
My controller has version 0530 of the software installed and that appears to be the most recent. Is that correct?

Hi. Thank you for the additional inquiry. For the version of the DJI Smart Controller it is up to date if you have the version v01.00.0530. If I may ask, with regards to the firmware refresh have you completed the step and is the issue still persistent? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2019-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules