Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
64 bit Android OS - Which phones have it?
4053 3 2019-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gu5s
lvl.3
Flight distance : 284728 ft
Czechia

Kudos to my colleague for showing me probably the only place on the internet, where you can find out platform used in most Android phones at one place...
Concerned which phones run 64bit Android (before owning them?)

Geekbench V4 results "HALLELUJAH!" (I am an agnostic though)
https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=Samsung

2019-11-28
Use props
Gu5s
lvl.3
Flight distance : 284728 ft
Czechia

This might also be a cue for Dji, how to possibly expand the tiny list of "supported devices", that is far from its "full potential"
2019-11-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing this link that you had provided. Thank you for your support!
2019-11-28
Use props
djiuser_RZKOx68fX1iO
lvl.2

United States

One thing I might add...if your phone CPU specs show ARMK version 8 or above, you have 64 bit capability. However, that does not mean the capability is implemented. My phone has 64 bit capability, but my cell provider does not implement it. Thus, I cannot use the controller, making the MM useless to me. So, to recap...check CPU ARM version. Check that your cell provider implements this capability. DJI has supposedly stated they have no plans to make DJI Fly compatible with 32 bit systems (and thus most modern smartphones and a wider market). Go figure.  
2019-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules