New battery.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sparkflier14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194619 ft

United States

I want to buy a new battery for my sister for Christmas for her Phantom 3 drone. I noticed Dji does not make new Phantom 3 batteries. All the batteries on Amazon from other brands have bad reputations for swelling up and exploding. This includes the expensive ones ($65 and up). Is there a good brand that you guys recommend that sells phantom 3 batteries at a good price? I am not looking for cheap neccesarily. I am just looking for a good price.
2019-11-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Just my feelings, I wouldn't trust counterfeit flight packs.

Not worth the heavy risk, at any price point.

RedHotPoker

2019-11-28
Use props
sparkflier14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194619 ft

United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 11-28 20:51
Just my feelings, I wouldn't trust counterfeit flight packs.

Not worth the heavy risk, at any price point.

What about used dji batteries? The battery for the drone I gave her is getting old and I want to buy her a new battery for Christmas.
2019-11-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

sparkflier14 Posted at 11-28 21:42
What about used dji batteries? The battery for the drone I gave her is getting old and I want to buy her a new battery for Christmas.

Sure. That would be much more safe.

In the Android version of the Go app, you can check remaining battery life.

RedHotPoker
2019-11-28
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
United Kingdom

In USA ... many people say go to :

Gearbest

Walmart

...... where reasonable prices are.

People also mention Powerextra batterys ...

As to 3rd party batterys : The number of actual reports of bad batterys are few considering the number sold. In my Club - we have approx 10 DJI models. With each having at least 3 batterys. Out of those 30 batterys - only 10 are OEM. Rest are 3rd party and so far only 2 batterys have failed ... both OEM ...

But its not 'nice' to talk about on a DJI site !!
2019-11-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble that your DJI Phantom 3 has caused and thank you for your insights with regards to the said battery. For you to be able to get the genuine DJI merchandise and accessories, I will be providing you a link where you can check all the official online stores and official retails store of DJI ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ... ite&from=footer ). I hope this links can help you. Again thank you for choosing DJI and thank you for your support.

2019-11-29
Use props
BillsBayou
lvl.1

United States

BestBuy.com has DJI Phantom 3 batteries on clearance for $75.  You'll have to pay local sales tax.  I ordered 2.  

Be sure to have your sister fully charge and discharge them to make sure the batteries are good.  If they fail, just take them back to any Best Buy location for a full refund.
2019-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules