RE Goggles will not boot (frozen screen)
1843 7 2019-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zlkr9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 305272 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

PLease Help.  I've had my RE goggles for over a year but only used itu a few times. after being kept unused for a few months, i fully charged it to use again with may paired mavic pro. but after turning it on, it only shows the white screen with the DJI logo without entering the menu. its seem to freeze at that point.  I have tried connecting with DJI assistent 2 but my PC does not recognize the goggles.

2019-11-29
Use props
Zlkr9
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

2019-11-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry to hear the issue that you encountered. I have forwarded your situation to the related team for a check, if there is an update, I'll let you know. Thanks.
2019-11-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the late response. We confirmed it with the related team, you are recommended to send it in for service.
Please start an online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
We will do our best to help this out.
2019-12-2
Use props
Zlkr9
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-2 00:08
Hi there, sorry for the late response. We confirmed it with the related team, you are recommended to send it in for service.
Please start an online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
We will do our best to help this out.

seeing my case..  
1. will there be any expense for the repair request?  its seems to be software issue
2. is the product still in warranty? date of purchase 24/03/2018 (Order Number:0625287504769)
3.  I live in Indonesia. on the repair request page is says my region selection "is currently not available !"
2019-12-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Zlkr9 Posted at 12-3 07:53
seeing my case..  
1. will there be any expense for the repair request?  its seems to be software issue
2. is the product still in warranty? date of purchase 24/03/2018 (Order Number:0625287504769)

Hi there, we checked your order number, it is the DJI Goggles Racing Edition, you may refer to the warranty period of it from DJI official web:
https://www.dji.com/service/policy

I'm afraid that your Goggles has been out of the warranty period; Under this situation, you are recommended to send it back for a check first, the team will provide you with the quotation accordingly.
If you are unable to apply an online repair request, please kindly contact our support at the link below to open a case and send it in. http://www.dji.com/support
Should there any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

2019-12-5
Use props
Powerjuice
New
Flight distance : 30161 ft
Belgium

Just experienced the exact same thing the other day on my DJI Goggles (the white ones) after I most probably ran my goggle battery down.

charged it restarted => frozen DJI screen
tried everything nothing changed

Left the goggles on, ran the battery down again, now charged it with the small ( apple style) DJI adapter , after 20 min while charging switched on the goggles
Very briefly got a "dos" like style message saying " reboot " and the goggles booted up
Still plugged to the charger , menu came up , fan started working , connected with the drone.
So at the moment all seems back to normal but I haven't unplugged it yet ,
Now switched  it back of (still charging)
Big test will be if it fires up when the charger is disconnected.
crossing fingers....
4-14 23:17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Powerjuice Posted at 4-14 23:17
Just experienced the exact same thing the other day on my DJI Goggles (the white ones) after I most probably ran my goggle battery down.

charged it restarted => frozen DJI screen

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. We want to know if your  DJI Goggles are working properly.
4-14 23:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules