OM 3 Shutter/Recording Button just working from time to time
2830 10 2019-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FRINK
lvl.1
Germany

Hi there dear DJI Community, dear DJI Staff!
As written in the postings title the shutter button of my Osmo Mobile 3 is literally just working from time to time.
Mostly it is just not working ... If I'm lucky it does...

I'm using DJI Mimo App with a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Usually I first mount the Phone, then start the gimbal, then start the app and press connect... It says that it is connected but the shutter is mostley not working...

Hope there is a solution for this because using a gimbal and being forced to start recording on the screen is a little annoing

Best Regards!   

PS: So lucky having gained my 20 points so I can post my question ... LOL

2019-11-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 has caused you. With regards to the said issue, prior from getting this shutter button issue, did the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 hit something or fell? For better resolution, kindly please post a short video of the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-11-29
Use props
FRINK
lvl.1
Germany

Hi and thx for the fast reply!
No the gimbal in not fallen or something ... I guard him like my eyesight!
This issue I had from the very first time using it.
Regarding the video you requesed - you want me to send a video of what exactley? Pushing the button who is not working?
Could you please give more precise instructions of what you need?

THX and Best Regards!
2019-11-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

FRINK Posted at 11-29 11:50
Hi and thx for the fast reply!
No the gimbal in not fallen or something ... I guard him like my eyesight!
This issue I had from the very first time using it.

Thank you for the additional information and inquiry. For the sample video that I was requesting. We will need to have the sample footage showing the issue of the  DJI Osmo Mobile 3 while you are pushing the button so that we can isolate and provide a better resolution. Thank you.
2019-11-29
Use props
FRINK
lvl.1
Germany

Hi, needed some time to have a second cam here... here it is...
Interested what kind of info this can give to you...
https://youtu.be/9BAVyBc8hXI
THX for your patience!
2019-11-30
Use props
FRINK
lvl.1
Germany

2019-11-30
Use props
FRINK
lvl.1
Germany

Any news from the Tech-Squad?
2019-12-2
Use props
Callatis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 511112 ft
Canada

I just got my Osmo Mobile 3, I used for the first time and I had the same issue with the shutter button on Android.
I noticed it was responding much better if it was a very short push of the button to start and to stop the recording.
2019-12-9
Use props
FRINK
lvl.1
Germany

Callatis Posted at 12-9 18:04
I just got my Osmo Mobile 3, I used for the first time and I had the same issue with the shutter button on Android.
I noticed it was responding much better if it was a very short push of the button to start and to stop the recording.

Unfortunatley this makes no difference in my case.
And I'm wondering when I will get an answer from DJI... First they make me sending a video - then no more answers? Strange behavior...
2019-12-10
Use props
DJI19202
New

United States

FRINK Posted at 12-10 13:58
Unfortunatley this makes no difference in my case.
And I'm wondering when I will get an answer from DJI... First they make me sending a video - then no more answers? Strange behavior...

couldn't see in your video, I noticed the BT doesn't connect all the time. So I have to go into the menu and have to manually connect. I'm fairly new to Osmo 3, so I'm not sure if it's suppose to connect automatically or not.
2019-12-10
Use props
DJI19202
New

United States

DJI19202 Posted at 12-10 14:34
couldn't see in your video, I noticed the BT doesn't connect all the time. So I have to go into the menu and have to manually connect. I'm fairly new to Osmo 3, so I'm not sure if it's suppose to connect automatically or not.

nvm, read your original post again...
2019-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules