Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight information
513 7 2019-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JodyB
Captain
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does anyone know how to get the flight information to show up under your name on the forum along with the icon of the drone that you have? I used the same account to activate the drone as I use on here so I don't know if there is something you have to do to get that to show up.

2019-11-29
Use props
JodyB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Apparently it just takes a little time after syncing lol sorry!!
2019-11-29
Use props
infinigrove
lvl.4
Flight distance : 212051 ft
United States

After you do the sync in the app go to your "Personal Homepage" on the forum and click the refresh button in your browser.
2019-11-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day JodyB. I am sorry to know that you had an issue with the flight information of your DJI Mavic Mini before and it is great to know that this issue has been rectified. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2019-11-30
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

JodyB Posted at 11-29 16:27
Apparently it just takes a little time after syncing lol sorry!!

Yes it takes a while, also the APP doesn't seem to upload straight away, loging out and back in fixed for me, the APP even told me last time, there are 3 data flights not loaded and it prompted an option to do so.
2019-11-30
Use props
Gu5s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 284728 ft
Czechia

Is it a running meme now, that the posts made by mods are basically fillers of no value? Almost every single post seem like wasted key strokes (or copy-paste) and most people tend to ignore them like they are not there anyway...
(Kind of sorry for harsh reality check? Or am I the dellusional one?)
2019-11-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Takes a bit of time
2019-11-30
Use props
JodyB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

InspektorGadjet Posted at 11-30 11:21
Yes it takes a while, also the APP doesn't seem to upload straight away, loging out and back in fixed for me, the APP even told me last time, there are 3 data flights not loaded and it prompted an option to do so.

Yes, I was able to figure that much out, lol. Was starting to feel stupid for a little bit!!
2019-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules