Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Select: The Complete Guide
12662 33 2019-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

If you love drones and cameras, there’s no better place to shop than the DJI Online Store, and there’s no better membership program to join than DJI Select!

With a $49/year membership fee, members saved an average of $294/year in 2018. We are also continuing to develop additional benefits for Select members. We’ve got loads of drones, camera stabilizers, handheld products, and useful accessories, and the more you buy, the more you’ll save!

Let's get started!

What Is DJI Select?  
DJI Select is a one-year paid VIP service that DJI offers. It’s an amazing value membership that allows you to save more when you purchase DJI products from the DJI Online Store.

Why Should I Join DJI Select?
Currently, DJI Select includes seven major benefits:
l  Five coupons for 20% off accessories
l  One coupon for 50% off DJI Care Refresh and Osmo Shield
l  Prioritized shipping for specified products
l  A birthday surprise
l  30-day returns and replacements
l  Faster repair services
l  Exclusive offers

We’re also constantly updating our membership program to include new products and benefits!

How Do I Become a DJI Select member?  
DJI Select is available for anyone who successfully purchases a DJI consumer product at the DJI Online Store in the U.S., Canada, and Europe only. You can purchase DJI Select with DJI Credit. Coupons are not accepted

You can visit the DJI Select page and log in to your DJI account. You will then see a “Join DJI Select Today” button on the site if you are eligible. To become a member, simply click this button and follow the instructions.

What Are You Waiting For?  
Join DJI Select today! If you are a big fan of drones and cameras, you won’t want to miss out on these amazing deals!
If you have any questions or suggestions about DJI Select, contact our support team at support@dji.com.

DJI Select FAQ  
1. How can I know if I’m eligible to purchase DJI Select?
Visit the DJI Select web page while logged into your DJI account. You will see a “Join DJI Select Today” button on the site if you are eligible.

2. I have purchased a supported aircraft and DJI Care. Why am I still not able to purchase DJI Select?
Please contact our support team with your order information.

3. Are there any time requirements on orders for purchasing DJI Select?
No.

4. Do DJI Select accessory coupons apply to just one accessory, or can each coupon apply to multiple accessories in a single order?
You can use accessory coupons when purchasing designated DJI Select accessories. If you purchase multiple designated accessories in a single order, only the most expensive accessory in the order will be discounted. Only one coupon can be used per order.

5. Can I transfer my DJI Select membership to others?
No.

6. Can I purchase multiple DJI Select memberships if I place multiple orders that make me eligible?
No. Only one DJI account can be linked to one DJI Select membership.

7. How long does a DJI Select membership last? Can I renew my membership after it expires?
A DJI Select membership lasts for one year. You can renew your membership before it expires without needing to purchase another DJI drone with DJI Care.

8. What accessories does DJI Select cover?
The list of covered products can be found here and will continue to grow as new products are released.

9. If I renew my membership before the previous one expires, which day will my new membership begin on?
Your new membership will begin on the day after your previous membership expires.

2019-11-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2019-11-30
Use props
CoollyMcAwesome
Second Officer
Flight distance : 274829 ft
Canada

throw in some giggle juice and dancing girls and I am in!
2019-11-30
Use props
dronepilotbob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 931795 ft
Canada

I won’t be renewing my select membership. This year DJI bumped free shipping limit from $89 to $349 for Canadians. I mainly used 5 accessory coupons that came with the membership, these are now offset by the shipping cost. The value unfortunately isn’t there.
2019-11-30
Use props
dronespilot
Captain
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the info.
2019-11-30
Use props
pianoplayer7
First Officer
Flight distance : 259055 ft
United States

Are the coupons transferable?
2019-12-1
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Taiwan

pianoplayer7 Posted at 12-1 05:56
Are the coupons transferable?

Nah, you can't
2019-12-1
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Taiwan

Thanks for the information
2019-12-1
Use props
AKdroneflier
lvl.1
United States

I don’t know why I renewed my DJI Select membership again for this next year, except that I keep hoping that DJI will eventually improve it’s customer service and apply some logic to it’s coupon policies.  Because of the “only one coupon per order” policy, the 20% off accessory coupons are virtually worthless except on a an expensive item, because the shipping charges on a an item costing $75 or less wipes out the value of the coupon. If DJI would allow the coupons to be used on a “one coupon per item” basis instead, so that multiple accessories could be grouped together into one order meeting the minimum $159 (after coupon discounts) for “free shipping”, then the coupons would actually have full value, shipping would be consolidated for efficiency and less environmental waste, and DJI would probably sell more accessories!  I have never been able to successfully use my 50% off DJI Care Refresh coupon either, in spite of purchasing a Mavic 2 Pro last year and a Mavic Mini this year, with numerous attempts to apply the coupon during the transaction or at activation of the drone.  My PM to “DJI Panda” last year on these issues got no reply, and my online “Chat” with customer service was never resolved in spite of a promise to “elevate” it, and my email request for assistance in applying the recent DJI 20% off Care Refresh coupon also was not replied to,... DJI makes great products, maybe Apple will buy them and straighten out their lack of customer service.
2019-12-2
Use props
Isilosc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 338186 ft
Dominican Republic

Thanks for the info!
2019-12-16
Use props
DroneDownunder
lvl.4
Flight distance : 32648 ft
Australia

Once again Australia misses out :-(
2020-1-8
Use props
BRQ7O
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57884 ft
United States

Done that.
2020-1-12
Use props
Jonson Smith
lvl.1

Bangladesh

Thanks for this important information about DJI Forum.
2020-1-21
Use props
XavierKingston
New

Sri Lanka

this is so nice post. I am a student who is studying  Social Media Marketing Courses online. it is so useful for us
2020-2-10
Use props
Cryptic
First Officer
Flight distance : 1516709 ft
United States

Thanks for that!
2020-2-20
Use props
DrewAdkins18
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1216867 ft
United States

It just doesn't seem worth it in my opinion.
2020-3-3
Use props
roshnipandit
New

India

Visit the Link & Know about her. Glad to have this space to explain about someone who is doing real charity in the Town Bangalore.
2020-3-8
Use props
Daniel85
lvl.1

Armenia

Thanks for the info
2020-3-25
Use props
Daniel85
lvl.1

Armenia

Thanks for the info! It's great
2020-3-30
Use props
CertPro
New

India

#Quick Reply Here#CertPro is a leading ISO Consultant in India. We offer ISO Certification in India, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune.
2020-4-6
Use props
CertPro
New

India

ISO 9001 Certification in Bangalore
We offer ISO 9001 certification that ensures global recognition of your Quality Management System. ISO 9001 certification wins the trust of your customers.

ISO 27001 Certification in Bangalore
CertPro offers ISO 27001 Certification for Information Security Management System. Keep your information secure with an ISO 27001 Certification (ISMS).

CE Mark Certification in Bangalore
CE Marking Certification allows you to legally market and export your product to the European Union. Read more about what class your product falls under
2020-4-6
Use props
CertPro
New

India

Thanks for guide, But here one problem i can't add url's
2020-4-6
Use props
CertPro
New

India

how i can add url
2020-4-6
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
Captain
Flight distance : 770272 ft
Bangladesh

Nice, thanks for sharing
2020-4-8
Use props
Leo85
New

Armenia

Thanks for the info!
2020-5-8
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the info.
2020-5-12
Use props
DJISpark_E.D.I.T.H
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3458 ft

India

Nice, thanks for sharing
2020-5-16
Use props
NatureDigital
Captain
Flight distance : 373002 ft
United States

Can you pay for DJI select with DJI credit?
2020-5-25
Use props
NatureDigital
Captain
Flight distance : 373002 ft
United States

Also, what it the birthday surprise?
2020-5-25
Use props
The Millhouse
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2339 ft
United States

great info. Thanks
2020-7-7
Use props
Sanjeev9910
lvl.1

India

Thanks for the information.
2020-7-7
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great info - thanks for sharing
2020-7-15
Use props
AnaSally
New

Ukraine

Really good info if you're choosing a first drone, ty!
2020-8-6
Use props
Best.JPEG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2628530 ft
Portugal

where do i sign up?
2023-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules