Mavic Air video interference issues
1044 11 2019-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andmar
lvl.1
Sweden

Hello,

I am having issues with the image results on my Mavic Air. On the lower left side of the image I have numerous times gotten something that looks like scrolling stripes, some kind of interference in the image.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar and if so, what to avoid it?
2019-11-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day andmar. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the video captured by your DJI Mavic Air. I this issue happening even if you fly your DJI Mavic Air to a different location? Can you please try to check if the firmware of the said drone is on its latest one and please try to calibrate the IMU of the drone as well. Please keep us posted on  the said issue for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2019-11-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Shadow from the props.
I was shocked the first time I saw it too.
2019-11-30
Use props
Vofas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 200853 ft
Russia

Similar to the reflection effect in low sun from the right front propeller, falling into the lens.
2019-12-1
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Probably propeller shadow on camera lens, phenomenon visible at certain angles of sun rays in relation to drone.  Next time you see such in monitor, try to yaw the drone back and forth until this thing is gone.
2019-12-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-30 10:34
Hello and good day andmar. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the video captured by your DJI Mavic Air. I this issue happening even if you fly your DJI Mavic Air to a different location? Can you please try to check if the firmware of the said drone is on its latest one and please try to calibrate the IMU of the drone as well. Please keep us posted on  the said issue for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.

It's just shadow from the props.
I have this with my MP all the time.
Nothing to update, unless you can make the props go backwards on the drone
2019-12-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Montfrooij Posted at 12-1 23:36
It's just shadow from the props.
I have this with my MP all the time.
Nothing to update, unless you can make the props go backwards on the drone

Hello and good day Peter. Thank you for sharing these information with us and your insights with regards to this issue. This information is well noted and thank you for your valued support. .
2019-12-2
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

KindaMimicsYesteryearsInterlacedNonInterlacedCrt's
2019-12-2
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

RefreshRateForDisplayNearlySync'dWithTheRevolutionSpeedOfTheShadowedOverlayTermed"Beating".
ThisConditionCanBeControlledByRevolutionAddress.
2019-12-2
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 11-30 12:03
Shadow from the props.
I was shocked the first time I saw it too.

Have you tried a Hood that clips on to body, leaving room for full gimbal movement?
2019-12-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-2 16:02
Hello and good day Peter. Thank you for sharing these information with us and your insights with regards to this issue. This information is well noted and thank you for your valued support.  .

My pleasure!
2019-12-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-2 18:23
Have you tried a Hood that clips on to body, leaving room for full gimbal movement?

I have one, but so far never used it.
2019-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules