see the video in the link below
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... KfLa7Xj2SsU5__/view

auto channel
start 0:00 to 7:01
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Z079VTFUUC0YUJZLF8ND/

manual channel 13
from 7:02 to 12:52
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/1413XY9PWGVTWNTGHDI8/

manual channel 1 (restart the application dji fly)
from 12:53 to 14:47
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/13BUXWJGWE5KWL37HBSY/

manual channel 1 (18:27 το app dji fly stopped responding)
from 14:48 end of the video
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/F9QOB2Y9ALKDASJ0VH7S/

this is a problem and needs replacing?
I'm waiting for any response
Thanks George
2019-11-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Translation maybe,
2019-11-30
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2990653 ft
Greece

Hello,
loses signal from mavic mini remote control
the automatic channel loses signal at 349 meters
I put in a manual channel 13 and 1 but again lost the signal at 366 meters
see the video in the link below
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E_0aC6PDB-ssgpiE7MKfLa7Xj2SsU5__/view

auto channel
start 0:00 to 7:01
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Z079VTFUUC0YUJZLF8ND/

manual channel 13
from 7:02 to 12:52
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/1413XY9PWGVTWNTGHDI8/

manual channel 1 (restart the application dji fly)
from 12:53 to 14:47
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/13BUXWJGWE5KWL37HBSY/

manual channel 1 (18:27 το app dji fly stopped responding)
from 14:48 end of the video
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/F9QOB2Y9ALKDASJ0VH7S/

this is a problem and needs replacing?
I'm waiting for any response
Thanks to George
2019-11-30
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Greece

sorry i wrote my native language greek!
2019-11-30
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Greece

if a Moderator can fix 1# in 3#  
2019-11-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

George GR Posted at 11-30 12:58
sorry i wrote my native language greek!

Your drones performance is wholly dependent on environment and how much interference, it doesn’t take much to see that you are flying in a high risk area and frankly I’m surprised you managed 1500ft in this environment. I don’t think there is anything wrong with your drone and a different one won’t make any difference in this environment.

2019-11-30
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

hallmark007 Posted at 11-30 13:17
Your drones performance is wholly dependent on environment and how much interference, it doesn’t take much to see that you are flying in a high risk area and frankly I’m surprised you managed 1500ft in this environment. I don’t think there is anything wrong with your drone and a different one won’t make any difference in this environment.

[view_image]

By the look of that map I would go to that open field by the top left to have no obstacle between drone and RC. And like some users mention, is a pretty busy area so interference is normal and risky.
2019-11-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day George. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Mini. Have you tried flying the said drone to a different location with less interference to see if the said issue will still persist? Please try to refresh the firmware of the said drone using the DJI Assistant 2. Just for reference if your DJI Mavic Mini is the CE version, then you can fly it normally in CE, SRRC, and FCC countries and regions. In an unobstructed environment free of interference, the max image transmission distance is as follows:
If it is a CE country or region, the DJI Mavic Mini’s max image transmission distance can reach 2 km in 2.4 GHz and 500 m in 5.8 GHz ( if supported by local regulations );
If it is an SRRC or FCC country or region, the DJI Mavic Mini’s max image transmission distance can reach 2 km in 2.4 GHz and 500 m in 5.8 GHz.
In addition, when the CE aircraft enters a country or region where 5.8 GHz is restricted, such as Japan, Russia, Israel, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan, DJI Fly will ban the 5.8 GHz according to the country code that has been identified, and therefore users can only choose 2.4 GHz.
Thank you.
2019-11-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

InspektorGadjet Posted at 11-30 13:23
By the look of that map I would go to that open field by the top left to have no obstacle between drone and RC. And like some users mention, is a pretty busy area so interference is normal and risky.

It just depends on where you need or want to fly, but in CE in this environment 360m is right and I don’t think there is anything wrong with unit, but to find out then OP needs to leave the city and test in open country .
2019-11-30
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Greece

hallmark007 Posted at 11-30 13:17
Your drones performance is wholly dependent on environment and how much interference, it doesn’t take much to see that you are flying in a high risk area and frankly I’m surprised you managed 1500ft in this environment. I don’t think there is anything wrong with your drone and a different one won’t make any difference in this environment.

[view_image]

the coordinates you provided, there is no high risk area
how did you see it being a high risk area?
2019-11-30
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Greece

hallmark007 Posted at 11-30 13:30
It just depends on where you need or want to fly, but in CE in this environment 360m is right and I don’t think there is anything wrong with unit, but to find out then OP needs to leave the city and test in open country .

https://youtu.be/Ao2zQdAiYv0?t=751

a friend of mine in an urban area (greece) threw the mavic mini 900 meters
2019-11-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

George GR Posted at 11-30 13:37

It has great potential to have WiFi interference, read your manual it clearly advises where to fly,
There’s a video on this forum shows mavic flown in urban area 400m max same craft in nature 3k this in CE mode . The coordinates show where you were flying and I don’t think anyone would agree it’s possible to fly big distance in this environment and I’m certain it’s also illegal .
2019-11-30
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

George GR Posted at 11-30 13:37

About "high risk area".   Phrasing and translation issue.

The area you were flying is at field of University located in a well populated city.
The area most likely has numerous WiFi sources, along with other radio frequency transmitters.   
Causing signal interference between Mavic Mini and Remote control using WiFi.

Signal interference resulting in reduced flyable distances, before loss of signal.

You need to try flying your Mavic Mini out in country, far away from sources of Radio Interference.  Especially sources of WiFi.  
2019-11-30
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-30 13:27
Hello and good day George. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Mini. Have you tried flying the said drone to a different location with less interference to see if the said issue will still persist? Please try to refresh the firmware of the said drone using the DJI Assistant 2. Just for reference if your DJI Mavic Mini is the CE version, then you can fly it normally in CE, SRRC, and FCC countries and regions. In an unobstructed environment free of interference, the max image transmission distance is as follows:
If it is a CE country or region, the DJI Mavic Mini’s max image transmission distance can reach 2 km in 2.4 GHz and 500 m in 5.8 GHz ( if supported by local regulations );
If it is an SRRC or FCC country or region, the DJI Mavic Mini’s max image transmission distance can reach 2 km in 2.4 GHz and 500 m in 5.8 GHz.

Hello Dji Stephen,
i will try to fly the mavic mini tomorrow morning and let you know!
on my mobile i have the latest version of dji fly 1.0.3
2019-11-30
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

hallmark007 Posted at 11-30 13:30
It just depends on where you need or want to fly, but in CE in this environment 360m is right and I don’t think there is anything wrong with unit, but to find out then OP needs to leave the city and test in open country .

I agree.
Test in nature and other areas are needed.
It seems an area prone to interference.
2019-11-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

George GR Posted at 11-30 14:04
Hello Dji Stephen,
i will try to fly the mavic mini tomorrow morning and let you know!
on my mobile i have the latest version of dji fly 1.0.3

Thank you for the quick reply George GR. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to assist you further. By the way may I know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please. Just to know if the mobile device you are using is one of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Mini and for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.
2019-11-30
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-30 14:08
Thank you for the quick reply George GR. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to assist you further. By the way may I know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please. Just to know if the mobile device you are using is one of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Mini and for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

mate 20 lite huawei
2019-11-30
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Φιλε και μενα τα ιδια μου κανει αυτο το wifi κανει ολη τη ζημια. πεταξα εκτος πολης και εφτασα πανω απο χιλιομετρο μεσα στην πολη κπου εκει παει.
2019-11-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for the additional information George GR. Upon checking the mobile device ( Huawei Mate 20 Lite ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said drone and with the said application. There is a possibility that the Huawei Mate 20 Lite will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mavic Mini. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2019-11-30
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Greece

Niknik Posted at 11-30 14:15
Φιλε και μενα τα ιδια μου κανει αυτο το wifi κανει ολη τη ζημια. πεταξα εκτος πολης και εφτασα πανω απο χιλιομετρο μεσα στην πολη κπου εκει παει.

έλα πατρίδα!
θα το τσεκάρω σε καμία επαρχία να δω τη παίζει
πάντως μου κάνει εντύπωση πως ο Άρης το πήγε σε κατοικημένη περιοχή στα 900 μέτρα
δες το βίντεο https://youtu.be/Ao2zQdAiYv0?t=751
2019-11-30
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Greece

Hello,
today threw the mavic mini at the same point (above the university)
and went 744 meters (2,440.9ft)
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/3EVU073FYPOKZWN6KMCY/
2019-12-2
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Greece

above the university
2019-12-2
Use props
kokasg GR
lvl.1
Greece

Αδελφέ τι έκανες τελικα βρήκες καμια άκρη γιατι και γω , το ιδιο πρόβλημα , πολλα  disconnect μεσα στην πόλη στα 300 μετρα.
2019-12-8
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Greece

kokasg GR Posted at 12-8 15:32
Αδελφέ τι έκανες τελικα βρήκες καμια άκρη γιατι και γω , το ιδιο πρόβλημα , πολλα  disconnect μεσα στην πόλη στα 300 μετρα.

Καλησπέρα φίλε,
Για να χάνεις το σήμα παίζουν πολλά
πχ η περιοχή, παρεμβολές, κεραίες, wifi
σε ποια περιοχή το πετάς?
2019-12-9
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Greece

kokasg GR Posted at 12-8 15:32

Σου έστειλα πμ φίλε μου
2019-12-9
Use props
Indio
Second Officer
Flight distance : 303373 ft
  • >>>
Austria

You start in an iron cage and wonder about the signal abort?
2019-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules