Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC Cannot Pair with the drone
512 2 2019-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RecoMeng
New

Turkey

I just got a new mavic mini and cannot pair with the drone. i tried lot of times but i am sure my mini is defective. Online support doenst help my country. What can i do to replace or repair my device?https://youtu.be/CiQ64mMBXq0
2019-11-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi RecoMeng, sorry for the trouble, firstly, please make sure the firmware of the RC and the aircraft are matched. You may connect them to DJI Assistant 2 https://www.dji.com/mavic-mini/downloads to refresh the firmware.
Then follow the steps below to link again.

Linking by DJI Fly
1. Power on the remote controller and aircraft.
2. Open DJI Fly on a mobile device, go to the camera view page, enter the "Shortcuts" or "Control" menu, and then tap the "Connect to Aircraft" button. The remote controller's battery level indicators will blink from left to right and the remote controller will make beeping sounds, indicating that it has entered the linking state.
3. Press and hold the aircraft's power button for about four seconds until the battery level indicators blink from left to right, which indicates that the aircraft has entered the linking state.
4. Wait for a few seconds, and then the aircraft will link to the remote controller.

Linking by Power Buttons
1. Power on the remote controller and aircraft.
2. Press and hold the power button of the aircraft and remote controller for four seconds respectively. The aircraft's battery level indicators will blink from left to right, indicating that it has entered the linking state. The remote controller's battery level indicators will blink from left to right and the remote controller will make beeping sounds, indicating that it has entered the linking state.
3. Wait for a few seconds, and then the aircraft will link to the remote controller.
2019-12-1
Use props
djiuser_ckj5z3vRQ2EJ
lvl.1

Bangladesh

Hello! I am also facing the same issue where i have already tried your suggested methods but still not pairing. I have bought it from UK and got the delivery in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Bty how will I refresh the firmwares with the app? I don’t see any option of that. Thanks  
2019-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules