Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI APP
431 6 2019-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9b60ac17
lvl.1
United States

I have a Phantom 4 advanced about two years ago I've only used it once or twice my question is I'm trying to figure out which app to download so I can use it. Also since they don't make the Phantom for groans anymore can I still use DJI. I or is there another app I can use I've been seeing other apps that some of you are using instead of DJI. If anybody can send me some meaningful on what to download and how to get it started again and also I used to use my Samsung seven and he used to work but now I have a note 10+ Samsung would this be sufficed to use or would I need a tablet any information or help in this time thank you

My drone username is medic 1

2019-11-30
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Go 4. Only issue I can see is that your batteries may not be in such a great place since they sat so long. Unfortunately, LiPo’s don’t like to not be used for extremely long periods of time and can become unusable sometimes when done so.  I personally might also suggest you look at possibly upgrading your firmware.
2019-11-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. The DJI application for the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced is the DJI Go 4 application. In addition, upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung Note 10+ ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced and with the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said drone and with the said application. There is a possibility that the Samsung Note 10+ will be able to work on the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Phantom 4 Advance. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2019-12-1
Use props
fans9b60ac17
lvl.1
United States

KlooGee Posted at 11-30 22:08
DJI Go 4. Only issue I can see is that your batteries may not be in such a great place since they sat so long. Unfortunately, LiPo’s don’t like to not be used for extremely long periods of time and can become unusable sometimes when done so.  I personally might also suggest you look at possibly upgrading your firmware.

thank you yes , ill get new batterires, do have an idea where to down load firmwork
2019-12-1
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans9b60ac17 Posted at 12-1 18:56
thank you yes , ill get new batterires, do have an idea where to down load firmwork

You update the firmware either via the app on your phone/tablet or via DJI Assistant 2 on your computer.
2019-12-1
Use props
fans9b60ac17
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-1 07:48
Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. The DJI application for the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced is the DJI Go 4 application. In addition, upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung Note 10+ ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced and with the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said drone and with the said application. There is a possibility that the Samsung Note 10+ will be able to work on the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Phantom 4 Advance. Thank you for your understanding and support.

[view_image]

Thank you and that's what I thought I might have to resort to getting a tablet would you know what type of tablet would probably work best for the drone. Thanks
2019-12-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans9b60ac17 Posted at 12-1 19:27
Thank you and that's what I thought I might have to resort to getting a tablet would you know what type of tablet would probably work best for the drone. Thanks

You are very much welcome. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots on what tablet they are using in operating and flying there DJI Phantom 4 Advanced. In addition, If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2019-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules