Trouble with warranty
841 14 2019-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
magreal\
lvl.1
Israel

Hello,
I have a trouble with warranty repair of my NEW Mavic pro, bought in US. Currently I living in Israel. After long conversations with support I was advised to repair in third part laboratory in Israel. Ofcouse pay by myself for repair warranted aircraft . They couldn’t send item BUCK to Israel (I don’t understand).. I not be able to pick it up in US after repair.
Any advice, please? Request #2422640

I talking about administrative problem. But post here technical problem as well.
Flied couple times with no accidents. And suddenly my dron started to throw the error "Takeoff Error - Check Motor and Props" My situation exact the same as described in video ( https://youtu.be/x5AOc4ehnfA ) THINGS ive TRIED: re-installing the firmware (downgrade and then upgrade, RC and Drone trough Assistant 2), switching battery, IMU calibrate and it's ok and also tried searching around the internet for anyone else who had mentioned the exact same problem, but nothing.
2019-12-1
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Between time your drone flew without problem and when drone started to throw the error - did you have props off?

Sometime back, a forum member experienced take off problems.  Member tried several things and got no where.  Till another forum member suggested checking the CW props were on CW motors and CCW props were on CCW motors.  Sure enough, the props were on wrong motors.
2019-12-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi magreal\, we are sorry for the trouble, will the front two motors start without installing the propellers? Please remove the propellers and start the motors to try again.
Did you ever disassemble the drone and touch anything?
2019-12-1
Use props
magreal\
lvl.1
Israel

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-1 02:24
Hi magreal\, we are sorry for the trouble, will the front two motors start without installing the propellers? Please remove the propellers and start the motors to try again.
Did you ever disassemble the drone and touch anything?

Tried to start without props. No luck..
Nope. I didn’t disassembled the aircraft..
I landed it,  after a min tried to take it of, it’s wasn’t
2019-12-1
Use props
magreal\
lvl.1
Israel

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-1 00:23
Between time your drone flew without problem and when drone started to throw the error - did you have props off?

Sometime back, a forum member experienced take off problems.  Member tried several things and got no where.  Till another forum member suggested checking the CW props were on CW motors and CCW props were on CCW motors.  Sure enough, the props were on wrong motors.

It happened same time.
I landed aircraft, after a minute tried to take it of but it wasn’t...
2019-12-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

magreal\@gmail.com Posted at 12-2 00:00
It happened same time.
I landed aircraft, after a minute tried to take it of but it wasn’t...

I'm afraid the drone must be sent back to our repair center for the evaluation, please follow our support's email to send in. We do not provide the global warranty at the moment, and your drone is an US version, you may need to shoulder the shipping cost. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-12-3
Use props
magreal\
lvl.1
Israel

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-3 03:26
I'm afraid the drone must be sent back to our repair center for the evaluation, please follow our support's email to send in. We do not provide the global warranty at the moment, and your drone is an US version, you may need to shoulder the shipping cost. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Waiting for replay... I have an Canadian address now..
2019-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

magreal\@gmail.com Posted at 12-3 06:03
Waiting for replay... I have an Canadian address now..

Good to know, hope everything will go smoothly.
2019-12-5
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think it's unsafe to fly a drone in Israel.  They might think it's a bomb.
2019-12-5
Use props
magreal\
lvl.1
Israel

AntDX316 Posted at 12-5 04:13
I think it's unsafe to fly a drone in Israel.  They might think it's a bomb.

It’s ok )
Much more places (very nice places) to fly than I saw in US. In every park warnings “no deons”
2019-12-6
Use props
magreal\
lvl.1
Israel

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-5 03:17

Not good! Not smooth.
I requested to make an appointment in Canada service center...

2019-12-6
Use props
magreal\
lvl.1
Israel

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-5 03:17

I really don’t know that to do..
global world warranty?.. boolsheet !!!
2019-12-6
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

magreal\@gmail.com Posted at 12-6 01:11
It’s ok )
Much more places (very nice places) to fly than I saw in US. In every park warnings “no deons”

Film some videos and show us how it is up there.
2019-12-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

magreal\@gmail.com Posted at 12-6 01:13
Not good! Not smooth.
I requested to make an appointment in Canada service center...

Sorry to hear that, upon checking the email, our support team has created a case for you and guide you send in, please follow it and send in.
2019-12-9
Use props
magreal\
lvl.1
Israel

AntDX316 Posted at 12-6 03:08
Film some videos and show us how it is up there.

Definitely I’ll do it. After I’ll get my drone back repaired
2019-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules