Phantom 3 advance controller won't charge
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Francard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25889 ft
Italy

Hi, I have a phantom 3 advance and the controller just attached to the charger starts charging and after 10 seconds it stops charging and turns off.

I also tried another charger and do the same thing.

You can help me?

Thanks
ce and the controller just attached to the charger starts charging and after 10 seconds it stops charging and turns off. I also tried another charger and do the same thing. You can help me? Thanks

Hi, I have a phantom 3 advance and the controller just attached to the charger starts charging and after 10 seconds it stops charging and turns off. I also tried another charger and do the same thing. You can help me? Thanks

Hi, I have a phantom 3 advance and the controller just attached to the charger starts charging and after 10 seconds it stops charging and turns off. I also tried another charger and do the same thing. You can help me? Thanks

2019-12-1
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Are you sure it's not already fully charged?  It appears to be.  
2019-12-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Francard. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the remote controller of your DJI Phantom 3 Advanced. Can you please try to power on the said remote control to see the battery level. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2019-12-1
Use props
Francard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25889 ft
Italy

Hi I solved thanks to the indications of this post

https://forum.dji.com/thread-116313-1-1.html

and this

2019-12-5
Use props
Francard