Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Shaky footage
973 13 2019-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Officialwum
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29455 ft
Austria

Hey, i recently purchased a Mavic Mini. At first i was very satisfied with the way it flies. But after examining the video footage on my SD-Card it noticed some shaking, its not much but really iritating.  It's not constant, sometimes i can fly 10minutes without any and sometimes it starts immediately.
Region: Europe, Austria, 6890 Lustenau
Temperatur ca. 5° C
Distance to controller = 30-100m
Kompass, Gimbal and IMU calibrated

Footage:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ci565cz49ad4ylt/AACEXMmyuF1ixBZgHsa5X2Dia?dl=0

(footage was compressed to 720p)

2019-12-1
Use props
Officialwum
lvl.1
Austria

i don't realy know how to upload the footage because its way to big...
2019-12-1
Use props
DeniART
New
Iceland

Officialwum Posted at 12-1 08:21
i don't realy know how to upload the footage because its way to big...

Hallo,

versuch mal für den upload bei MEGA:  https://mega.nz/start

Ich arbeite damit schon jahrelang und ohne Probleme. Mit einer Mailadresse bekommst du 50 GB freien Speicherplatz. Wie gesagt: "Mit einer Mailadresse". Bei zwei unterschiedlichen Adressen hast du 100 GB kostenlos Die Daten sind stark verschlüsselt und du darfst dein Passwort nicht vergessen.
https://mega.nz/security

Viele Grüße
2019-12-1
Use props
Officialwum
lvl.1
Austria

https://mega.nz/#!o8URwKrR!WYa6UreaRLVlFjUrKMIilQSvgUjOB3fKidaZsHf34Xw
2019-12-2
Use props
CYLSTUDIO
Second Officer
Flight distance : 375046 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried to Recalibrate everything?  My new Mavic Mini had the same issue then after a full recalibration, so far seems stable but who knows? I'll need to do more testing.

So I had this issue on the 30 Nov, check the footage below

Then after a full calibration..I went and fly again, and this is the results....again I don't know how long it will last before I see the Shaky issue again but I will keep you posted.

2019-12-2
Use props
Juju2b
Flight distance : 94150 ft
France

CYLSTUDIO Posted at 12-2 09:20
Have you tried to Recalibrate everything?  My new Mavic Mini had the same issue then after a full recalibration, so far seems stable but who knows? I'll need to do more testing.

So I had this issue on the 30 Nov, check the footage below

Hi CYLSTUDIO,
did you have the shaking problem on all of your videos before recalibrating ?
2019-12-2
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

CYLSTUDIO Posted at 12-2 09:20

So I had this issue on the 30 Nov, check the footage below

Nice before and after.
2019-12-2
Use props
nexus_redux
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7308658 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Had similar issue yesterday, did some research. Might be in context with colder temperature, if the mavic mini had no time to adopt to colder temperatures, coming from a warm room. Those 2 videos maybe explain and solve it:

describing the issue - example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rKK4E_4Fh4

Solution:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV8Ar2GXMms&t=134s

Grüße aus Oberösterreich ;-)
2019-12-2
Use props
Officialwum
lvl.1
Austria

nexus_redux Posted at 12-2 17:50
Had similar issue yesterday, did some research. Might be in context with colder temperature, if the mavic mini had no time to adopt to colder temperatures, coming from a warm room. Those 2 videos maybe explain and solve it:

Thanks a lot i'm going to check it out.

Grüße zurück!
2019-12-3
Use props
Officialwum
lvl.1
Austria

Thanks a lot i'm going to check it out.

Grüße zurück!
2019-12-3
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Spain

I can kind of confirm this, since I´ve been flying Ok with no shaky footage. It´s been like 12 degrees celsius, I´ve allways taken longer outside before I fly so drone had time to adapt to temperature change, today which it has been like 6 degrees, I took it from the warm house, to outside and took off pretty much in a couple of minutes... just to test the drone in dark light, and for the first time I´ve seen a little bit of shake...
Have to do more tests...
2019-12-3
Use props
shaab
lvl.1
Flight distance : 149518 ft
Germany

I can't confirm this. During the last flights I took the it out of the warm car and had no problems.
Today it was very cold, after a short hike it adapted to the temperature and the shaky effect occurred for the first time.
2019-12-3
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Spain

Update FW 1.0.3has fixed the gimbal noise on mine.
Please check if shaky footage also gets fixed and please report back.
2019-12-4
Use props
MiniChris
lvl.1
Flight distance : 552326 ft
United Kingdom

I found that my shaky footage was fixed with this firmware so fingers crossed this fixes it for you too.
I've got to wait for it to get colder as today was a tad warmer than my really wobbly flights. I didnt notice the firmware this morning as it was -1c nice and early and I'm sure it'd have been cold enough then.
2019-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules