have anyone manage to use the DJI FPV radio controller and Kiss V1
1850 3 2019-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bol2riz
lvl.3

France

Hi,

I wanted to use a kiss fc V1 for my HD quad but no way to make it work.

I was stuck at the esc calibration. The Radio didn't seems to communicate very well with the kiss fc.

I've tried to update the Kiss FW with the latest Release Candidate one and also the one with MSP support but no luck.

I was able to communicate with the FC as the graphs were moving but no way to access the cotroller settings in the googles. The servo tab dind't accept any change at all and the graphs in it where stuck at the center.

I tried several times to calibrate the radio without any change.

I finally decide to restart my build using an old Lux and everithing went fine. I was able to have radio feedback in the googles and to set the end points and the arming switch. finalize my build and hovering.

It's weird.

If anyone can help I would love to use my Kiss FCs .

Obviously the DJI FPV elements are up to date

Best regards, Olivier
2019-12-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us today. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots with regards to this matter. Thank you and please fly safely.
2019-12-1
Use props
weqbez
New

Malta

Anyone please ? any updates regarding DJI compatibility with kiss FC v1 ?  
2020-3-29
Use props
Bol2riz
lvl.3

France

weqbez Posted at 3-29 09:59
Anyone please ? any updates regarding DJI compatibility with kiss FC v1 ?

Hi mate,

It does work.

The issue i had as far as I remember was because i I didn't select the right esc protocol and maybe a wrong rx protocol too.

But i confirm it works flawlessly.
2020-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules