Bermuda video
970 19 2019-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shinobi82
lvl.2
Austria

Hey,

after I posted some pics a few days ago, now follows the video. It was basically my first time flying and definitely my first time with the DJI Fly App Editor. Youtube butchered the video quite a lot and I also didn't figure out, how to fade to black at the end . I welcome constructive criticism ;)

2019-12-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Andreas. Thank you for sharing this wonderful video you have created using your DJI Mavic Mini. The scenery on the said video looks amazing. Great work and keep on flying. .
2019-12-1
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Amazing beach footage.
2019-12-1
Use props
Shinobi82
lvl.2
Austria

Thanks a lot. Next time I will probably use another app to edit the footage. Any suggestions for a good one?
2019-12-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice video!
2019-12-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Amazing what MM can produce
2019-12-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You've captured some lovely sharp footage with the Mini, thanks for sharing.
2019-12-2
Use props
Donsir_LTU
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1043940 ft
Lithuania

Shinobi82 Posted at 12-1 23:41
Thanks a lot. Next time I will probably use another app to edit the footage. Any suggestions for a good one?

Adobe premiere, Vegas Pro, Filmora.

If you are a beginner, try Filmora first
2019-12-2
Use props
Shinobi82
lvl.2
Austria

Donsir_LTU Posted at 12-2 04:11
Adobe premiere, Vegas Pro, Filmora.

If you are a beginner, try Filmora first

Thanks. Are all of them available on Android or just PC?
2019-12-2
Use props
Mountaindrone-Dronefocus
First Officer
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>
France

wonderful place !
2019-12-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wonderful footage
2019-12-2
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice video. I kinda like the Fly app editor. Took me a little bit to figure out how to add transitions. For me I have to add the transitions prior to adding music. I've only played with the built in editor a couple times though.
2019-12-2
Use props
Shinobi82
lvl.2
Austria

JodyB Posted at 12-2 05:40
Very nice video. I kinda like the Fly app editor. Took me a little bit to figure out how to add transitions. For me I have to add the transitions prior to adding music. I've only played with the built in editor a couple times though.

But can you do a fade out? Also I wasn't able to change the font size and duration...
2019-12-2
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Shinobi82 Posted at 12-2 06:15
But can you do a fade out? Also I wasn't able to change the font size and duration...

As far as the transitions, yes. You can do a fade to black or fade to white, There are 5 transitions to choose from. I haven't figured out if there is a way to either change the font or the font size yet and that part is frustrating me a little bit. I'd like to be able to address the font thing as far as that goes.
2019-12-2
Use props
Shinobi82
lvl.2
Austria

JodyB Posted at 12-2 06:20
As far as the transitions, yes. You can do a fade to black or fade to white, There are 5 transitions to choose from. I haven't figured out if there is a way to either change the font or the font size yet and that part is frustrating me a little bit. I'd like to be able to address the font thing as far as that goes.

Yes i have seen the transitions, but it didn't put one on the end of the video. Can i add one myself? What about music fade out?
2019-12-2
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Shinobi82 Posted at 12-2 08:04
Yes i have seen the transitions, but it didn't put one on the end of the video. Can i add one myself? What about music fade out?

You should be able to add any of the available transitions inside the Fly editor. I don't think you can add your own though. I'm not too sure about music fade either. I do know you can add your own music, but I haven't played with that either. I'm just getting started with this part of the app, but as I gain knowledge of it, I will share it here.
2019-12-2
Use props
Shinobi82
lvl.2
Austria

thanks. looking forward to it
2019-12-3
Use props
ernie_e
lvl.4
Flight distance : 299380 ft
United States

Looks like a nice place to go/fly!
2019-12-14
Use props
Alamoflyer
lvl.2

United States

Awesome video. What scares me about low beach shots or over water is auto land right now.
2019-12-14
Use props
Shinobi82
lvl.2
Austria

Alamoflyer Posted at 12-14 19:33
Awesome video. What scares me about low beach shots or over water is auto land right now.

does auto land work while moving that fast? also i think it looks lower that it was
2019-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules