2353 32 2019-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Hello,
I found this already and thought they are probably very interesting for some Mavic Mini users.

Tiny cases for controller and AC separated, floating landing rig, control sticks, more bags...
https://www.amazon.es/gp/product ... _424925481&th=1

Another case variable:
https://www.amazon.es/Honbobo-Es ... 1Y5WTGNV75AW704N6HN

DJI official batteries, saw them in Amazon.com at almost 80euros so this at 45 seems a better deal:
https://www.amazon.es/DJI-Mavic- ... 1Y5WTGNV75AW704N6HN

Proppelers with screws:
https://www.amazon.es/dp/B081CLC ... ef_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Beeper finder:
https://www.amazon.es/dp/B07KPGT1G5/ref=dp_prsubs_2

Hope is useful for some of you!

2019-12-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day InspektorGadjet. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these amazing accessories for the DJI Mavic Mini you have posted. Great find and thank you for your support. .
2019-12-1
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Spain

Official prop guards:
https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Mavic ... ssory/dp/B07ZP73WP8

Official batteries Amazon.com:
https://www.amazon.com/Customize ... MBT4H34FCX5C8AQ179K
2019-12-1
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

that isn't the locator you want to use for the mavic mini.

use this one i would recommend instead:  https://www.amazon.com/VIFLY-Wir ... lanes/dp/B07VJMTFVH
2019-12-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks nice
2019-12-1
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Spain

The Saint Posted at 12-1 14:19
that isn't the locator you want to use for the mavic mini.

use this one i would recommend instead:  https://www.amazon.com/VIFLY-Wireless-Self-Powered-Battery-Airplanes/dp/B07VJMTFVH

Thanks for noting that, any ideas what are the differences with the V2 version?
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JB6 ... ExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=
2019-12-2
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Spain

Yeah I´m particulary interested i the small case for the drone, so it can go in my photography backpack with heavy stuff.
2019-12-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

InspektorGadjet Posted at 12-2 00:09
Yeah I´m particulary interested i the small case for the drone, so it can go in my photography backpack with heavy stuff.

True.
Adding stuff to the MM seems like a bad idea because it would make it  > 250gr
2019-12-2
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Spain

Montfrooij Posted at 12-2 00:30
True.

Yep, I will buy eventually some Japanese batteries to play with accessories.
2019-12-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

InspektorGadjet Posted at 12-2 00:37
Yep, I will buy eventually some Japanese batteries to play with accessories.

That might be interesting indeed.
2019-12-2
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Floating system is really cool !!
2019-12-2
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Spain

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 12-2 03:37
Floating system is really cool !!

I agree, for an emergency landing over water would be a winner, even if it lands with the drone upside down an wet, chances are you could recover it.
2019-12-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing
2019-12-2
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Spain

Woe Posted at 12-2 05:32
Thanks for sharing

You are welcome!
If I find more interesting stuff I will post it here.
2019-12-2
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

InspektorGadjet Posted at 12-2 00:07
Thanks for noting that, any ideas what are the differences with the V2 version?
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JB65HZC/ref=sspa_dk_detail_0?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B07JB65HZC&pd_rd_w=Z9lPV&pf_rd_p=45a72588-80f7-4414-9851-786f6c16d42b&pd_rd_wg=AHghI&pf_rd_r=17JAW67BSAB2B1F029N2&pd_rd_r=f5da19b4-013d-4401-849a-f881475395e6&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzR0FTQk02RTJNMEpPJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMjcxNjA3MkFYTExTWjJaUlJXRiZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMjEwNDkzM01TVjRFN1VJNU9RUSZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2RldGFpbCZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

for the mavic drones, you want to install the beacon.  no connection required to the drone itself, it attaches and then you power it up.  it is trigger my motion (i.e. a crash) and you get a flashing light and a loud audible.  my last crash, i could hear my drone sounding off long before i got close to it; very helpful even when you have gps.

the other locators, v2, etc. work by attaching and connecting to the drone and switching on when the drone powers down, loses the battery in a crash etc.  i have used those (before the beacon became available) by setting it out and then flying around with the audible already triggered so if i crash, it's already going.  mildly annoying but acceptable.
2019-12-2
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

The case that stores just the Mini looks awesome.  I will be ordering one of those for when I need to travel light instead of using a sock.  Lol.  
2019-12-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

InspektorGadjet Posted at 12-2 08:45
You are welcome!
If I find more interesting stuff I will post it here.

Looking forward to seeing your next movie.
2019-12-2
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Spain

The Saint Posted at 12-2 13:28
for the mavic drones, you want to install the beacon.  no connection required to the drone itself, it attaches and then you power it up.  it is trigger my motion (i.e. a crash) and you get a flashing light and a loud audible.  my last crash, i could hear my drone sounding off long before i got close to it; very helpful even when you have gps.

the other locators, v2, etc. work by attaching and connecting to the drone and switching on when the drone powers down, loses the battery in a crash etc.  i have used those (before the beacon became available) by setting it out and then flying around with the audible already triggered so if i crash, it's already going.  mildly annoying but acceptable.

Good to know thanks for noting, the Beacon seems like the best option for me too.
The V2 sounding since take off seems like an annoying extra.
2019-12-2
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Spain

Joemar7 Posted at 12-2 14:08
The case that stores just the Mini looks awesome.  I will be ordering one of those for when I need to travel light instead of using a sock.  Lol.

Deffinitely, looks cute and sturdy. Better than a sock! lol
2019-12-2
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

I had those for my mavic pro not bad
2019-12-3
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

InspektorGadjet Posted at 12-2 22:36
Good to know thanks for noting, the Beacon seems like the best option for me too.
The V2 sounding since take off seems like an annoying extra.

when i first started flying, i thought it was a good idea to have an audible component to my flights other than the prop noise.  if i flew near anyone, it was obvious the drone is nearby to anyone that could hear.  the beeping is loud but not so much when you fly higher and very faint at 200 or 300 feet and obviously the operator can't hear it when the drone is abroad.  i had no trouble locating a drone that was returning from a loss of vlos.

a drone that is already emitting an audible warning tone which doesn't have to depend on activation during a crash is most desirable.  you can be sure it is beeping because that is how it started off the flight.  this is helpful for the new flyer and not a bad idea when this device was the only option (before the current beacon).  i still have a couple of these models.
2019-12-3
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

InspektorGadjet Posted at 12-2 22:37
Deffinitely, looks cute and sturdy. Better than a sock! lol

I ended up ordering the one that stores both the remote and the Mini.  I realized the mini can't be flown without the remote so where the Mini goes the remote follows. Lol.  The case is a little smaller than the combo.  It doesn't have space for batteries or accessories, but it's great for those days where you just want to fly with one battery or just carry the extra battery in your pants.  
2019-12-3
Use props
6arret
lvl.2
Canada

I like the controller case. Just ordered one for my MP.
2019-12-3
Use props
djiuser_8E1xGB8XlalX
lvl.3
Flight distance : 36929 ft
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 12-2 00:30
True.

I registered as an operator/flyer in the UK anyway despite the 249g weight. Cheap, easy, safer
2019-12-3
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Spain

The Saint Posted at 12-3 08:02
when i first started flying, i thought it was a good idea to have an audible component to my flights other than the prop noise.  if i flew near anyone, it was obvious the drone is nearby to anyone that could hear.  the beeping is loud but not so much when you fly higher and very faint at 200 or 300 feet and obviously the operator can't hear it when the drone is abroad.  i had no trouble locating a drone that was returning from a loss of vlos.

a drone that is already emitting an audible warning tone which doesn't have to depend on activation during a crash is most desirable.  you can be sure it is beeping because that is how it started off the flight.  this is helpful for the new flyer and not a bad idea when this device was the only option (before the current beacon).  i still have a couple of these models.

Good to know, hard to decide which is best for a newbie, will get one of ech maybe
Thanks for the info!
2019-12-3
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Spain

Joemar7 Posted at 12-3 08:24
I ended up ordering the one that stores both the remote and the Mini.  I realized the mini can't be flown without the remote so where the Mini goes the remote follows. Lol.  The case is a little smaller than the combo.  It doesn't have space for batteries or accessories, but it's great for those days where you just want to fly with one battery or just carry the extra battery in your pants.

Cool!
The fact that there are many variations is great cause it suits all users needs. I will probably get one only for the minic, to go inside a photography bag with other things, controller by itself can be stores securely in an already padded backpack, but the drone is more delicate.
The small case you choose is very convinient! it can be added to any, non paded bag with more stuff around it.
2019-12-3
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Spain

6arret Posted at 12-3 09:06
I like the controller case. Just ordered one for my MP.

Yeah the controller fits to all mavics, so is a cool find, decided to put in the mini section since is the only one I own and the other accessories are for it.
2019-12-3
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Spain

djiuser_8E1xGB8XlalX Posted at 12-3 09:18
I registered as an operator/flyer in the UK anyway despite the 249g weight. Cheap, easy, safer

I´d love to see an easy option like that in Spain... Not easy at all at the momment, and worst very very expensive... let´s hope they change that soon!
Good choice for you!
2019-12-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_8E1xGB8XlalX Posted at 12-3 09:18

Yeah, we have to register too from July 2020 I believe.
Even <250gr when it has a camera.  
2019-12-4
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

InspektorGadjet Posted at 12-3 10:55
I´d love to see an easy option like that in Spain... Not easy at all at the momment, and worst very very expensive... let´s hope they change that soon!
Good choice for you!

While I don't agree with the registration I would not say that £9 is Very Very Expensive
2019-12-4
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Spain

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-4 00:06
While I don't agree with the registration I would not say that £9 is Very Very Expensive

There is nothing like that in Spain, registering means becoming a  professional UAV pilot, cost is 650 euros only for the license + Medical certificate + exam fees. So yes that is costly, and time consuming.
2019-12-4
Use props
Crummett
lvl.3
Flight distance : 36929 ft
United Kingdom

InspektorGadjet Posted at 12-3 10:55
Good choice for you!

I swear i read somewhere that next year EU regulations around drones kick in which means EU regulartions will/should be the same across the board meaning it'll be easier for countries where it's currently hard.

UK it was £9 for the year + a 20 question test where you are allowed the rule book open at the time so can't fail.  test lasts 3 years
2019-12-4
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Spain

Crummett Posted at 12-4 03:04
I swear i read somewhere that next year EU regulations around drones kick in which means EU regulartions will/should be the same across the board meaning it'll be easier for countries where it's currently hard.

UK it was £9 for the year + a 20 question test where you are allowed the rule book open at the time so can't fail.  test lasts 3 years

I´m hoping this will change soon,  latest law hasn´t been approved yet by mps.
2019-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules