a question regarding dji care for MM
503 3 2019-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mgozer
Second Officer
Italy

I'm still in the 48 hours of time to activate the dji care refresh for my Mavic Mini but, since my drone is affected by a strange image distortion, I still have to decide if keep it, or return it.
What happen if I activate the dji care and, before it expires, decide to return the drone to the dealer? Will I be refunded of the dji care too?

Thanks
2019-12-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. In order for you to process a refund for your existing DJI Care Refresh plan, you need to return first the associated product following DJI's After-Sales policy. However, If you purchase your drone from a 3rd party dealer, you can arrange a refund with them then ask for the proof of refund. But, if you purchase the drone directly from DJI, you can contact our customer support to start the return case here https://www.dji.com/contact?site=brandsite&from=footer.  Once the return process of the drone is successful, kindly email djicare@dji.com and provide the agreement number of your DJI Care Refresh together with the proof of return. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you!
2019-12-1
Use props
Mgozer
Second Officer
Switzerland

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-1 14:59
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. In order for you to process a refund for your existing DJI Care Refresh plan, you need to return first the associated product following DJI's After-Sales policy. However, If you purchase your drone from a 3rd party dealer, you can arrange a refund with them then ask for the proof of refund. But, if you purchase the drone directly from DJI, you can contact our customer support to start the return case here https://www.dji.com/contact?site=brandsite&from=footer.  Once the return process of the drone is successful, kindly email  and provide the agreement number of your DJI Care Refresh together with the proof of return. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you!

I ended up buying the refresh care.
thanks for the information.

Anyway I will open a new topic showing the issue my Mavic Mini is having.
Then I'll decide if make use of the warranty or not.
2019-12-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Mgozer Posted at 12-2 02:59
I ended up buying the refresh care.
thanks for the information.

You're welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other questions. Thank you!
2019-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules