Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Fly interface improvement suggestion
480 5 2019-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mgozer
First Officer
Switzerland

I noticed that it is very difficult to read the interface texts when the video feed is displaying bright images.
Having difficulties on reading battery level, gps fix and connection quality can be a big issue.
Therefore I'd like to suggest to give the change to the user to modify the text color, or at least, to add a contrast bar at the top and the bottom of the interface.
2019-12-2
Use props
JM.REYES
First Officer
Flight distance : 84423 ft
Spain

I completely agree with you. I should have a top black bar like the DJI Go, if not, I think they shouldn't have released a different version, they should have left the DJI GO for the MM. I hope someone from DJI will take care of these tips and at least proceed  to raise it in an upcoming update. By the way, does anyone know if they would will pass  for the SDK for Litchi? That would be a GREAT NEWS.
2019-12-2
Use props
RichRob
United Kingdom

This issue has been raised several times (including by myself), the more people who raise it the better though!
2019-12-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

JM.REYES Posted at 12-2 08:11
I completely agree with you. I should have a top black bar like the DJI Go, if not, I think they shouldn't have released a different version, they should have left the DJI GO for the MM. I hope someone from DJI will take care of these tips and at least proceed  to raise it in an upcoming update. By the way, does anyone know if they would will pass  for the SDK for Litchi? That would be a GREAT NEWS.

Info on this link .

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=201919
2019-12-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Mgozer. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. I will cascade this thread/information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your support.
2019-12-2
Use props
djiuser_q1uHI6OP3pqW
First Officer
Flight distance : 914012 ft
United Kingdom

Been flying the.mini for 2 weeks now but have yet to "see" how many satellites I have acquired in over 20 flights so far. Thanks for raising this issue.!!!
2019-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules