Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo original 2017 v osmo pocket
586 5 2019-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shakynoshaky
United Kingdom

Currently using 2017 Osmo running fw 1.11.2.70  with  totally reliable and easy WiFi connection  to my iPhone se but finding the Osmo a bit heavy these days especially when rigged with phone and rode. .Easily put down though with its base. Been looking at the OPocket but seeing comments such as dji missed a trick or product released not fully thought through. Surely it's a rip off making WiFi connection an extra cost. Think I'll save my money for now. If a WiFi version's released I may think again.
2019-12-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you and welcome to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI members can provide you the best response for this inquiry. In addition I will be posting a link ( https://www.dji.com/osmo-pocket/info#faq ) for more details with regards to the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your valued support.

2019-12-2
Use props
Visual Air
Captain
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

You can plug the Osmo pocket directly into your phone that is one method or purchase the wifi adapter as an alternative. I have the originaOsmo and although it still works great I prefer my Osmo pocket for its shear size and portability not to mention way better features.
2019-12-2
Use props
shakynoshaky
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-2 08:43
Hi. Thank you and welcome to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI members can provide you the best response for this inquiry. In addition I will be posting a link ( https://www.dji.com/osmo-pocket/info#faq ) for more details with regards to the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your valued support.

[view_image]

I found the link very useful. Thanks for posting it.
2019-12-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

shakynoshaky Posted at 12-4 03:22
I found the link very useful. Thanks for posting it.

You are more than welcome. If you have any other concern or inquiry, feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-5
Use props
shakynoshaky
United Kingdom

So I did the opposite and bought one . Great camera but sorting out my ideal setup’s going to be a nightmare.
2019-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules