Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Test Footage Mavic Mini
400 6 2019-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Just some test footage of Mavic Mini.
No colour correction added it is what it is.
I filmed in 2.7k and reduced to 1080p , there might be some light stuttering showing on 1080p You tube and I think less than 720p on this forum but it is pretty much perfect and smooth on my monitor here which is rated 5k. Anyway see wha5 you think .

2019-12-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day hallmark007. Thank you for sharing this wonderful video you have created using your DJI Mavic Mini. The intro was amazing. Great work. .
2019-12-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks very nice!
2019-12-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Yeah it’s not bad, you can see it looks a little to sharp, I haven’t tried to do anything with it this was just out of Camera, maybe it’s a little saturated but not as bad as some phones,  but I think certainly for travel or just general use it holds up pretty good, maybe they will give some small extra features with next FW.

It’s incredible easy to set up and go fly as well as being quiet so it’s not a problem starting it up wherever you are .
2019-12-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

hallmark007 Posted at 12-2 10:46
Yeah it’s not bad, you can see it looks a little to sharp, I haven’t tried to do anything with it this was just out of Camera, maybe it’s a little saturated but not as bad as some phones,  but I think certainly for travel or just general use it holds up pretty good, maybe they will give some small extra features with next FW.

It’s incredible easy to set up and go fly as well as being quiet so it’s not a problem starting it up wherever you are .

Yeah, so it shows!
2019-12-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-2 09:25
Hello and good day hallmark007. Thank you for sharing this wonderful video you have created using your DJI Mavic Mini. The intro was amazing. Great work.  .

Thank you....
2019-12-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome hallmark007. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2019-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules