Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware updates using WiFi Module?
2685 4 2019-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
k_hargy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 51624 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've lost/misplaced my iOS connector... I don't use it that often but I can't remember if ever done firmware update using the WiFi Module. Is that possible?
2019-12-2
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Currently I do not think so, I know I updated at the weekend but I had to use the connector to complete it.
2019-12-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I am sorry to know that the DJI Osmo Pocket Smartphone adapter (Lightning) is missing.  It is recommended that you use the DJI Osmo Pocket Smartphone adapter (Lightning) to update the firmware of the DJI Osmo Pocket. In addition I will be posting an official DJI tutorial video on how to update the firmware of the said gimbal. Finally, I understand you have lost the DJI Osmo Pocket Smartphone adapter (Lightning). If you want to purchase the said adapter. I will be providing you a link ( https://store.dji.com/product/os ... e-adapter?vid=48291 ) for you to be able to purchase the genuine DJI Osmo Pocket Smartphone adapter (Lightning) . Thank you for your support and understanding.

2019-12-2
Use props
LouisP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

I lost mine.. and I needed to re=activate it for some reason and could not do that using wifi... You can however use a USB C to USB A adapter off of the bottom and then connect your phone with your normal charging cable.
2019-12-2
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Quick answer. Yes.
2019-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now