Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to get rid of CUTIS?
580 11 2019-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I hate to act as a moderator, censor or police, but this individual is driving me and - apparently - many other members of this forum crazy ... Here's just one example:

Flys

No amount of polite begging for more palatable posting does any good. Automated censoring can't detect any wrongdoing either. This must stop, CUTIS must go away. Unless you guys convince me that - in contrary - I must go away instead ...
2019-12-2
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

Suggest ignoring the failing experimental Bots posts.  It's AI needs serious re-write and re-training.
2019-12-2
Use props
Dean01
Captain
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

you just got to try ignore his posts - it was a bit tough for me at first but with some effort it becomes easier
2019-12-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree with Dean01. We all have issues with some of his/her post (if not all) but we have learned to not respond.
2019-12-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hey,  tell him you don't understand what he's posting, its 2 points each time.  
2019-12-3
Use props
djiuser_IJ7oTXK2Xt8l
lvl.3

United States

Ignoring him is the best approach since attention is obviously what he wants. He was mostly ignored on MavicPilots and now almost never posts there any more.
2019-12-3
Use props
Neo Supreme
First Officer
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

I'm inclined to agree that the mentioned user is either an AI chat bot experiment or someone that vigorously searches a thesaurus to overdo it with word play.  I've become accustomed to seeing those posts.
2019-12-3
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

The more replies to my cry I read, the more I'm convinced that this is me who must go away and leave this Forum after 5 years of contribution. Most of long-time, experienced members did that already. That's the fate of dinosaurs. Sadly, Cutis and all this robotic babbling is here to stay ...
2019-12-3
Use props
SupBro
First Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Seems like he is blockced now, i kinda wanna know what he posted..
2020-1-31
Use props
raven swe
Captain
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

could never understand anything he/she said, gave up with it in the end and never licked on any of his postings/reply's.
2020-1-31
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

SupBro Posted at 1-31 11:40
Seems like he is blockced now, i kinda wanna know what he posted..

You didn't missed a thing, trust me ...
2020-1-31
Use props
SupBro
First Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 1-31 12:54
You didn't missed a thing, trust me ...

hahaha ill take your word for it
2020-2-1