Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Mini 1st test & feedback
834 6 2019-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cap0ne
lvl.4
Flight distance : 217077 ft
Romania

Hi ! Finally, i was able to depleat my 2nd battery and put together some test scenes. Raw video, unedited, 2k @30fps, day/night/sunset in the city

After this first test, i declare myself pretty satisfied with the results. For this price, i think for the moment this is the best "travel & every day" drone one can buy.
I will try to add later also some test pics.

What i don't like the most - kinda short wifi range in the city (but usable if you are aware of the limitations); lack of sensors; kinda flimsy arms (but i understand they could not achive 249g  otherwise); lack of many usefull features & mods i really miss (i will put them in the end of this post as a "please DJI").
What i like - more than decent photo&video quality, even in low light (not wau but usable); great battery life; easy to fly; small & light, great for my motorcycle tank bag; stable even in moderate wind; price.

And now the features that would make this lil toy great. I really hope we will get them in a future fw update:

- Active track
- Manual exposure & WB for video (& maybe some custom colors/settings).
- RAW for photo
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB) (thx InspektorGadjet   for adding this to the list in the other topic. I forgot about it )
- Auto Panorama photo mode

PS - i think we need a sticky general topic to post those test shots, so it will be easy for everybody to make an ideea about Mini. ;) If you want, feel free to add yours in this one and later we could change the title ;)

2019-12-3
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Nice video!
2019-12-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

super video,  thanks for sharing.
2019-12-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Bogdan Marcu. Thank you for sharing this wonderful first test video and your feedback with your DJI Mavic Mini. Great work and have a safe flight always. .
2019-12-3
Use props
djiuser_8E1xGB8XlalX
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36929 ft
United Kingdom

they just need to fix those excess messy lines of video at the bottom
2019-12-3
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wonderful footage.
2019-12-3
Use props
Cap0ne
lvl.4
Flight distance : 217077 ft
Romania

Thanks guys, you are too nice. I know it's not such a great video compared to some over here that really know what they're doing
But at least i hope it will help the ones that are still looking for some footage & feedback before getting this fun toy ;)
Cheers!
2019-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules