Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FPV Sim for DJI FPV Controller
4941 7 2019-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KlooGee
Captain
Flight distance : 16641309 ft
  • >>>
United States

Now that DJI has implemented PC simulator support in the latest FPV system firmware, what sim software works with it?
I don't have any FPV gear yet, but I'd like to get moving down that path and it seems to make sense to start in a sim.

Thanks,
David
2019-12-3
Use props
fansc820cc17
Second Officer

United States

I use the Liftoff simulator.  But DRL and Velocidrone are also popular.  I think they are all available on the Steam platform.

2019-12-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI members can provide you the best response for this inquiry. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-4
Use props
r650
lvl.1

Sweden

Great way to get in to the hobby, I use mainly Liftoff with my DJI remote. Used the x7 before but had to change a bunch of settings to get it to work and never rally liked the feel of it. The DJI feels more like my 5 inch,
2019-12-6
Use props
KlooGee
Captain
  • >>>
United States

fansc820cc17 Posted at 12-3 18:39
I use the Liftoff simulator.  But DRL and Velocidrone are also popular.  I think they are all available on the Steam platform.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPpzOMAq82I

Thanks, I'll check out Liftoff once I get the controller.
2019-12-7
Use props
KlooGee
Captain
  • >>>
United States

r650 Posted at 12-6 13:06
Great way to get in to the hobby, I use mainly Liftoff with my DJI remote. Used the x7 before but had to change a bunch of settings to get it to work and never rally liked the feel of it. The DJI feels more like my 5 inch,

Thanks looking forward to move forward in FPV.
2019-12-7
Use props
jacoblie85
lvl.1

United States

fansc820cc17 Posted at 12-3 18:39
I use the Liftoff simulator.  But DRL and Velocidrone are also popular.  I think they are all available on the Steam platform.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPpzOMAq82I

so I did the steps exacly like you show in the video and I'm on the latest firmware but when I connect the controller I don't get a prompt saying that "pigeon" Is connected. Nothing happens at all.. Andy help would be much appreciated
2019-12-9
Use props
RGMGFitness
Captain
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>
United States

jacoblie85@gmail.com Posted at 12-9 18:45
so I did the steps exacly like you show in the video and I'm on the latest firmware but when I connect the controller I don't get a prompt saying that "pigeon" Is connected. Nothing happens at all.. Andy help would be much appreciated

Sorry your having an issue.  

If your using the DJI FPV Controller (RC) with the flight SIM LiftOff and running the newest firmware v01.00.02.00, released on 2019.12.02 it should work.

I did a video and re-tested everything here.  Originally, you needed a special cable to connect your DJI FPV Controller and LiftOff.  But the newest firmware should allow you to connect directly using a USB cable into the Micro USB-C port on the RC.

Take a look and see if your setup looks similar.  If not, please let me know a little more detail and I'll try to walk you through it.

2019-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules