Stuck with old GEO system . . .
544 4 2019-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
index1489
lvl.1
United States

When I open the DJI GO 4 app with just the controller selected I see the new GEO 2.0 maps. As soon as I connect to the drone it reverts back to the old maps.

Everything is fully updated. I connected the drone to DJI Assistant 2 and refreshed the firmware/reset to factory defaults.

I can not refresh the firmware on the controller.

When I hold the 3 lines on DJI GO 4, it sees the product GL300C and current version 1.9.3 but then right underneath it shows "Get Firmware Version Failed" and "Select firmware version" shows "None".

If I click download it downloads something then gives me the button for "Firmware Refresh" but then fails instantly at 0 percent.

2019-12-3
Use props
fansaecf986c
lvl.1
United States

I was able to fix this by downgrading to the oldest firmware and then reloading the newest.

But now I can't get it to read any SD cards. Sandisk Extreme Plus or Pro 64 and 32gb. Both brand new.
2019-12-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you. For the said issue. I would recommend please try to format the SD card to isolate the issue. please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-12-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

fansaecf986c Posted at 12-3 22:31
I was able to fix this by downgrading to the oldest firmware and then reloading the newest.

But now I can't get it to read any SD cards. Sandisk Extreme Plus or Pro 64 and 32gb. Both brand new.

As I replied to you in the other thread, the Sandisk Extreme Plus is too slow, you need a Sandisk Extreme Pro cad.
2019-12-4
Use props
fansaecf986c
lvl.1
United States

Can you tell me if when NO card is inside the aircraft it will show "Invalid SD Card" because that is what is happening to mine. I don't think it has anything to do with the cards I'm using. I know of several people using Extreme Plus cards and they are more then fast enough. Best Buy actually has paperwork next to the drones showing this card as the recommended card.
2019-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules