Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How I can extract flight log file on Mvic mini ???
14052 11 2019-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0olbKN3eGSxi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 143314 ft
United Arab Emirates

I am always getting warning on my Mavic Mini during flight saying "Max Power Load Reached" ,
I want download the Log file to check what is the problem ... But i dont know how to get this file please

I am new user for DJI drones.
2019-12-3
Use props
Paul Atkin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 36962 ft
United States

it is a relatively advanced topic - log files on the drone itself are encrypted, but if you want to review the content of the log - you can get the 3.6.9 utility from here
https://datfile.net/CsvView/downloads.html

and follow the instructions to download the .DAT file from the tablet/phone device you use for connection. it will give you all the data for answers.
2019-12-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. For the "Max Power Load Reached" message. There are two scenarios that would trigger this prompt. First, the aircraft might be flying with full power under the sport mode against the wind direction. Second, the aircraft might be flying with full power with propeller guards installed. Rest assured, this message is considered as normal and we will optimize this application prompt in the near future. For extracting the flight records. Please download the DJI Assistant 2 at this link ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-mini/downloads ) after installing the said application. Turn on and connect the drone to the computer. Once the DJI Assistant 2 recognizes the drone, kindly please choose " Log Export " then click " Save to local ". These are the steps for extracting the Flight Controller Data of the said drone. If you have further inquiry please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help. Thank you.
2019-12-3
Use props
Paul Atkin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 36962 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-3 10:42
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. For the "Max Power Load Reached" message. There are two scenarios that would trigger this prompt. First, the aircraft might be flying with full power under the sport mode against the wind direction. Second, the aircraft might be flying with full power with propeller guards installed. Rest assured, this message is considered as normal and we will optimize this application prompt in the near future. For extracting the flight records. Please download the DJI Assistant 2 at this link ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-mini/downloads ) after installing the said application. Turn on and connect the drone to the computer. Once the DJI Assistant 2 recognizes the drone, kindly please choose " Log Export " then click " Save to local ". These are the steps for extracting the Flight Controller Data of the said drone. If you have further inquiry please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help. Thank you.

for what it matters - i just had same "Max Power Load Reached" message while in S mode, no cage on props, simply giving max throttle to get to 40-50m altitude, with almost no wind at all.  all i could see in log was the OSD.isNotEnoughForce signal flipping from FALSE to TRUE, why - not clear. nothing obvious indicates any overload.
it also gave a wind warning later, but, by sound of props it did not look like it was strugglig with wind at all.
2019-12-3
Use props
the1shark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 43156 ft
Israel

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-3 10:42

DJI keeps providing  this "there are  2 scenarios.." answer when everyone ( including DJI ) knows this is Bul**.
There are many scenarios in which you can get the 30168 error code aka "max power reached / Insufficient power / not enough power ESC Error - as shown in flight log  ). All related to 30168 error code.
It will happen in P mode,  S mode and even in C mode when ever you push the stick all the way ( vertical or horizontal ) regardless of the intensity of the wind although when there is a strong wind the amount of error messages increases. I managed to reproduce this error message on a second drone  since I thought mine was having a problem showing this message many times.
When I contact DJI online technical support they told me I should "wait to the next firmware update"
And when I asked "should I wait  while watching my drone sits in it's nice bag", I got this amazing answer and  I should have taken a picture of the screen because surely no one would believe me that was the answer I got.
"We advise you not to fly the drone for now". . This is totally unprofessional behavior.
At least give one consistent answer to your customers !

2019-12-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Paul Atkin Posted at 12-3 13:30
for what it matters - i just had same "Max Power Load Reached" message while in S mode, no cage on props, simply giving max throttle to get to 40-50m altitude, with almost no wind at all.  all i could see in log was the OSD.isNotEnoughForce signal flipping from FALSE to TRUE, why - not clear. nothing obvious indicates any overload.
it also gave a wind warning later, but, by sound of props it did not look like it was strugglig with wind at all.

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this matter. I will be forwarding this issue to our designated DJI department for further attention. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2019-12-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

the1shark Posted at 12-3 13:31
DJI keeps providing  this "there are  2 scenarios.." answer when everyone ( including DJI ) knows this is Bul**.
There are many scenarios in which you can get the 30168 error code aka "max power reached / Insufficient power / not enough power ESC Error - as shown in flight log  ). All related to 30168 error code.
It will happen in P mode,  S mode and even in C mode when ever you push the stick all the way ( vertical or horizontal ) regardless of the intensity of the wind although when there is a strong wind the amount of error messages increases. I managed to reproduce this error message on a second drone  since I thought mine have a problem showing this message many times.

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for the additional information and insight. I have already forwarded this concern to our designated DJI support team for further attention. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2019-12-3
Use props
fans825c743a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1613461 ft
  • >>>
United States

Today I had the same problem with my Mavic mini. Max power reached. The only thing I could think of is that it was cold, but I have flown in these conditions before with my Mavic pro and my Mavic air.
As it was flying away from me at about 15 feet off the ground, it dropped bounced once and then I pushed it up higher and continue to fly about 900 feet away, at which point it started to drop and I kept pushing it up and pushing it back towards me and eventually came down about 100 feet away from me. Could this be a problem with the new firmware update, as I did just recently received the update
2020-2-15
Use props
Rishi_5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 186883 ft
India

the1shark Posted at 2019-12-3 13:31
It will happen in P mode,  S mode and even in C mode when ever you push the stick all the way ( vertical or horizontal ) regardless of the intensity of the wind although when there is a strong wind the amount of error messages increases. I managed to reproduce this error message on a second drone  since I thought mine was having a problem showing this message many times.

I totally agree with you I recently had code (30210) on my Mavic mini I've been emailing DJI support from the past 2 weeks they're just too hesitant to tell me what's wrong with my drone I've sent them 4 emails every time they ask me to send the drone to them but I live in India where there Is no service center and they want me to ship it to California which isn't feasible cause its like 180 dollars!! just for shipping and I have explained it to them over and over again they just want me to send it over to them.

they have encrypted the log just so we are forced to send them our drones  

DJI THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE WE NEED A LOG WHICH ISNT ENCRYPTED TO SELF DIAGNOSE OUR DRONES.

This is supposed to be a drone for starters and it isn't very good in the repairs department.
the Mavic mini is a fabulous drone there is no doubt.

please help all the Mavic mini users  with there drone problems without you guys forcing us to send it to the service center this is just not acceptable

I am extremely disappointed with the customer service and I'm sure my next drone isn't going to be a DJI

2020-7-8
Use props
K6CCC
Captain
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Rishi_5 Posted at 7-8 13:53
I totally agree with you I recently had code (30210) on my Mavic mini I've been emailing DJI support from the past 2 weeks they're just too hesitant to tell me what's wrong with my drone I've sent them 4 emails every time they ask me to send the drone to them but I live in India where there Is no service center and they want me to ship it to California which isn't feasible cause its like 180 dollars!! just for shipping and I have explained it to them over and over again they just want me to send it over to them.

they have encrypted the log just so we are forced to send them our drones  

Download the log files from your phone.  Perfectly readable with CsvView.  Just make sure you have Log Sync turned off in your phone app.  If you want to have the log data sync, turn off log sync before you fly, and then after you download the log files onto your computer, then turn log sync back on.
2020-7-8
Use props
Sean-newbie
Captain
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans825c743a  You might like to read  the opening post in  https://mavicpilots.com/threads/ ... alysis-guide.78627/
there's a lot read but it is useful

There are or should be, DAT files on your phone. Using windows notation for an android phone and looking via a windows PC connected to the phone via USB the route to the logs is something like  Computer\phonename\phone\DJI\dji.go.v5\FlightRecord\MCDatFlightRecords
Download Datcon and CsvView and install them ( https://datfile.net/) then give the appropriate DAT to Datcon and it will output various files including a .csv file, open that as a spreadsheet and you will see a wealth of info
If you give the DAT file to CsvView you can get graphical representations of the data

The actual flight logs on the drone are downloaded in a form that I believe neither Datcn nor CsvView can NOT cope with, I WOULD GLADLY BE CORRECTED concerning this.
The MCDatFlightRecords folder is actually in a folder full of .txt flight logs, the appropriate .txt flight log can be uploaded to https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/upload/  and the output is useful
2020-7-8
Use props
victorbravo77
New

United States

Sean-newbie Posted at 2020-7-8 15:11
fans825c743a  You might like to read  the opening post in  https://mavicpilots.com/threads/ ... alysis-guide.78627/
there's a lot read but it is useful

"The actual flight logs on the drone are downloaded in a form that I believe neither Datcn nor CsvView can NOT cope with, I WOULD GLADLY BE CORRECTED concerning this.

CSView returns a message that the .csv file was created by DJI Flight Assistant 2 and can not be read.  DJI Flight Assistant 2 is pretty useless.
2021-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules