FPV Goggles I-nav support request
992 6 2019-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6e9600e5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2775167 ft
United Kingdom

I have so far purchased 4 sets of air unit and have been very impressed with the system so far. As an I-nav user however I am disappointed to see there is no I-nav support for the custom osd.

I and probably thousands of other I-nav users would like to request I-nav support to use the custom osd.

Many thanks and keep up the great work DJI.
2019-12-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for posting your insights and suggestion. I will be forwarding this recommendation to our designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-3
Use props
djiuser_6azVbFGbcjSC
New

Canada

Inav is user been growing like crazy at last year or 2 supporting Inav is the way to expand your customers or sell more unit. For me No iNav support i wont buy DJI fpv .
2019-12-3
Use props
djiuser_6azVbFGbcjSC
New

Canada

Inav's user been growing like crazy at last year or 2 supporting Inav is the way to expand your customers or sell more unit. For me No iNav support i wont buy DJI fpv .
2019-12-3
Use props
javo-fpv
lvl.2

Spain

Yes, please add iNav support DJI, lot of users will buy the system.
2019-12-4
Use props
famtory
lvl.2

South Korea

In my opinion, either DJI or INAV can be solved. It's not just DJI.
2019-12-4
Use props
alina1
lvl.1

Maldives

I am an avid user of both iNav and Betaflight because I fly racing quads and fixed-wing model aircraft. Currently I am using Dji Goggles RE with Ocusync Air system and Fatshark HD3 goggles but am very interested to buy the new Dji Digital FPV HD system because everyone says this so much better. Also then, I will no longer have to have two separate goggles for both types of flying. But the only thing that is holding me back from buying the new DJI digital system is that it currently does not support iNav as it does Betaflight recently. I'm sure it will happen and I am waiting for the day.
2019-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules