Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Beeps
117 3 12-3 10:32
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_FKc342FeZ3nz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 177 ft
Malaysia

My spark not even make a beeps after i on it..still cant play start buying my spark.i wish the dji company..can do anything..open eyes about my promblem..help me to can playing thats..become family with DJI company
12-3 10:32
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Hi there, we are sorry for the trouble with Spark, was the drone crashed or encountered any hard landing? May we have a short video about the issue?
12-3 19:44
Use props
djiuser_FKc342FeZ3nz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 177 ft
Malaysia

No...there's no crash...come from i opened my spark box..theres no any beeps..im very zero about drones..i just follow the manual .but when time to press n hold 3 second ,i still cant hear any beeps from my spark..
12-3 22:40
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

djiuser_FKc342FeZ3nz Posted at 12-3 22:40
No...there's no crash...come from i opened my spark box..theres no any beeps..im very zero about drones..i just follow the manual .but when time to press n hold 3 second ,i still cant hear any beeps from my spark..

It seems the step you power on the drone is not correct, please press the Power Button once, then immediately press again and hold for two seconds. It will power on.
Please follow the video below to power on and activate the drone.
12-3 23:49
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules