RTH beeping
700 3 2019-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_q1uHI6OP3pqW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 914012 ft
United Kingdom

Is there, or does anyone know of a way of switching off that annoying beeping when hitting the RTH BUTTON. Would like to do a range test where i live but dont want to hear that beeping all the way back!! Please?
2019-12-3
Use props
jonny007
lvl.4
Germany

I've already mentioned that and that's right at the top of my wish list. I never use the RTH feature, but this nasty Peeeeeep also comes when the battery only has 20% left. But you can also fly so long until RTH is initiated and when you have a signal again (camera works), then cancel the RTH and fly straight home. So you hear the terrible "sound" only for a few seconds.
2019-12-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to the beeping sound when hitting the RTH button. I am sorry to say that the beeping sound when the RTH feature is triggered, cannot be disabled. It is a safety feature to help our valued DJI co pilots to be aware that the drone's RTH feature is enabled and the drone is coming back to it's homepoint. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2019-12-3
Use props
jonny007
lvl.4
Germany

Ah so the awful beep, the pilot should not be so lazy but fly himself otherwise he will be tormented. I understand. But why then no beep during the entire flight? It should remind the pilot that his drone is flying. A visual information would be enough, as well as the battery warning.
2019-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules